|Seller:||papajohn | Login to contact seller | seller History | Add to My Watch List|
|Location:||Haines Junction , Yukon , Canada|
|Restrictions:||Any offer, Will consider any Trade, Will ship within country only|
Well the time has come. My second hand pink bike frame has done me well, but she has seen better days and it's time for her to go. I'm looking to offload my 2007 Yeti 303. This monster machine has some battle damage, and definitely some scars. I am currently still riding the beast and it still cruises like a dream, but I know more know what I want from a bike, and a pure DH racer is not it.
The good stuff it comes with :-)
- Rear spacing=12mmx150mm (including axle and new derailleur hanger)
- Bottom bracket=83mm
- Headtube=1 1/8"
- Rear travel=216mm
- Rear Shock=Fox DHX 5.0 coil, 9.5 x 3.0
- Head set=External Race Face Diablos Real Seal DH (stack height with head tube=5.5") probably the sweetest headset I have ever owned.
- Seat post=27.2 Easton and a new black and white THE downhill racing seat
The bad stuff it comes with :-(
- 2mm Hair line crack on each side of the support bracket of the rear triangle (does not affect ride or confidence one bit)
- Small dent on down tube near BB that has led to a bit of paint chippage
- Nickel size dent in the non-drive side chain stay (from wood, not rock) Right on the Y of the Yeti logo
- Normal cable rubbage
So, like I said. I still ride the bike and it is fine. I have up kept the rail system with cleaning and greasing about every week. I will clean and grease the rails system before shipping as well. The bike obviously has seen some action, but that's the reason it's so cheap. I honestly don't care if it sells and wouldn't mind having the wonderful beauty hanging on my wall for years to come. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Thanks for your attention,
The frame has now been cleaned and greased and is actualy now very solid. I guess there might have been some bearings outta whack or something and it just need an overhaul.