|Seller:||PIND-IT | Login to contact seller | seller History | Add to My Watch List|
|Location:||Bronx , New York , United States|
|Date:||Apr-16-2013 8:49:41 Views: 315 Watch Lists: 0|
|Restrictions:||Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Local pickup only|
This a lightly used Yakima "Full-Swing" 4 bike rack for hitch mount (2-Inch Receiver).
It is complete with all parts, as well as two Yakima "Toptube" attachments for hanging bikes that may not have ample room between the toptube and downtube (such as a downhill mountain bike or BMX).
This rack saw little use; it's in perfect working order (although a bit dusty) and cost close to $400 new (not including the "Toptube" accessories). This rack is set up to accommodate 3 bikes at present. We don't use it anymore, and it's just sitting in the garage.
* 4-bike rear hitch mount with Swing-Away technology for rear car access
* Pivots conveniently to the side and out of the way when bikes are attached
* Quickcam lever lets you fold arms for storage; designed for 2-inch receivers
* Switchblade anti-sway cradles keeps bikes secure and eliminates contact
* Includes deadlock for locking bikes to rack and rack to car
** This rack is located in Colchester, CT (just outside of Hartford and East Haddam, CT). Local Pick-up Only.
Feel free to email with any questions, or if you would like to look at the rack. Payment via cash, only. Thanks.
Cool FeaturesPinkbike Daily
RSSPinkbike RSS Feed