Every year, we get stand-out artists to create the RockShox Totem line of sticker packs. This time we're asking YOU to lend your talents to get a chance to create the next official RockShox Totem Sticker Pack that will show up on cars, bike and helmets across the globe. View this booklet of sticker packs past and their artists - Download Here
HOW TO ENTER
- Download the vector graphic for a stock 2012 RockShox Totem - Download Here
- Download the artwork from the RockShox Totem Sticker pack No. 5 - Download Here
- Create your own design on the Totem template using your own graphics and utilizing some elements from Sticker Pack #5 (above)
- Entries can be created using mixed media (digital or analog), however, all entries must be submitted electronically as JPGs. This is the 21st century — just ask your mom to scan it for you.
- A digital version of artwork uploaded to the "RockShox Design-it-Yourself Contest" Photo category on Pinkbike
Application deadline is September 1st, 2011.
The top 10 finalists will be announced September 8th. The winner will be
announced September 15 during Interbike International Bicycle Expo.
Ideas must be fully implemented within six months of receiving the award.
In other words, to get in with RockShox, you’ve gotta know how to finish!
The 10 people’s choice finalists will be voted on by the general public through the Pink
Bike website (www.pinkbike.com) and announced on September 8th.
These 10 artists will get a Totem fork as a consolation prize and move on to the final round of voting.
The final winner will be selected by guru’s, mainly us and the Totem artists of the past
five years and announced during Interbike 2011. Wanna make some new besties?
Some of the guys in this book will be your judges.
RULES & REGS
- The subject matter can be based on anything within the bounds of
good taste and humor.
- No profanity, obscene imagery, or other designs that may be deemed not
fit for the general public.
- You may submit as many entries as you like, but they should all
be awesome. Knock some shox off.
SRAM Corporation reserves the right to reproduce any design submissions and
pertinent content in future RockShox promotions. In other words, we reserve the
right to make your name ring out as often as possible.
AND THE WINNER GETS...
So what do you get for all of your blood, sweat and creative frustration?
The winner of the RockShox DIY Sticker Contest will receive $2,500 to design their very own sticker pack vision for Totem.
Top 10 finalists receive a 2012 RockShox Totem - each worth over $1,000!
That's right, your artwork will be printed as stickers and shipped with all our new 2013 RockShox Totem forks. Which means, your artwork will be plastered on cars, bikes and helmets across the globe. Deal?