RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.

PB Forum :: Downhill
RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.
Posted: Nov 18, 2014 at 18:26 Quote
all about quality, not fashion girl Cool

traveleon wrote:
babah wrote:
proved strong.
the best one. steel bike. jason8
still life till end. jason8.

give it a 6/10 really like the green, but all the other colors kinda clash, not a huge fan of pink at all unless it's on my little girls bike lol still a nice ride though a better photo would help on the rating.

Posted: Nov 18, 2014 at 19:19 Quote
Sick ass bike

Green and pink one above, 8/ 10

MY bike is a 2011 commencal furious. NO ITS NOT SPRAY PAINTED! Commencal custom painted it themselves

O+
Posted: Nov 18, 2014 at 20:40 Quote
Please rate bike above yours thank you kindly the rating bike thread club members

Posted: Nov 19, 2014 at 3:19 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
NASA? f*ck yeah.

He must be a Straitline fan. They do manufacture shit to a higher standard then the rest of the world after all.

Posted: Nov 20, 2014 at 3:19 Quote
traveleon wrote:
airmiller44 wrote:
traveleon wrote:
The saddle is on the shopping list but whats wrong with Shiver's, but been thinking on a upgrade what does anybody suggest that can compare to the bomb proof, buttery smooth Shivers, really interested in getting them Avalanche cartridge modded.

Marz 380? Emerald? Dorado?

the Emeralds are on the top of my list also the White Brother Groove, but wouldn't mind trying a 888 but really like the feel of an inverted fork, Dorado's I have read to many bashing comments might just go all out and get a set of Avalanche 10" travel inverted forks but what a price tag.

howa about a kowa the gism or kowa gf air?

this was mine:
My babies in the garage
My babies in the garage

this is just to show him the fork, not for rating!

Posted: Nov 20, 2014 at 5:30 Quote
babah wrote:
all about quality, not fashion girl Cool

traveleon wrote:
babah wrote:
proved strong.
the best one. steel bike. jason8
still life till end. jason8.

give it a 6/10 really like the green, but all the other colors kinda clash, not a huge fan of pink at all unless it's on my little girls bike lol still a nice ride though a better photo would help on the rating.

Still not rating other bikes.. way to go babah 0/10 for yours because not rating and it might be self made but colors/parts could be way better

O+
Posted: Nov 20, 2014 at 7:51 Quote
It seems pretty difficult to find a Kowa fork, or the price, or weight.

Posted: Nov 20, 2014 at 10:15 Quote
airmiller44 wrote:

yeah I couldn't find much data on them either, did find out they are a unknown company out of Japan, also can't find them for sale except from Japan and you got to buy in bulk but looks like the Kowa GF air goes for around $2800, think I'd rather buy a Emerald, but my next for purchase is going to be a 2010 or newer Boxxer WC, then save like a mo-fo to eventually get a Pathogen and a set of Emeralds, would be a very sick platform.

Posted: Nov 20, 2014 at 10:43 Quote
traveleon wrote:
airmiller44 wrote:

yeah I couldn't find much data on them either, did find out they are a unknown company out of Japan, also can't find them for sale except from Japan and you got to buy in bulk but looks like the Kowa GF air goes for around $2800, think I'd rather buy a Emerald, but my next for purchase is going to be a 2010 or newer Boxxer WC, then save like a mo-fo to eventually get a Pathogen and a set of Emeralds, would be a very sick platform.

unknown company? ever heard of showa moto suspensions?

kowa invented f*cking kashima!

Posted: Nov 20, 2014 at 10:54 Quote
KlanaRadikala wrote:
traveleon wrote:
airmiller44 wrote:

unknown company? every heard of showa moto suspensions?

unknown company

unknown company

Posted: Nov 20, 2014 at 12:27 Quote
its-sam wrote:
KlanaRadikala wrote:
traveleon wrote:

unknown company? every heard of showa moto suspensions?

unknown company

unknown company

yup heard of Showa never liked them OEM stuff was way better always got a FOX on my MX, till I sold it.
Showa is just another Japan s*!#y fork, always rather bought a known high end brand ex: FOX, Marzocchi

Posted: Nov 20, 2014 at 13:14 Quote
Reeeeealy like the TR, sick rig!! Solid 9 from me, only thing is the mismatched rotors caught my eye! Nitpicking I know, that and like usual Id suggest de-stickering the rims.

Posted: Nov 20, 2014 at 13:52 Quote
Oops sorry, Tech In was the first to use kashima in mtb. Showa was the first in moto to use kashima and kowa was the first to use black anodized.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026983
Mobile Version of Website