RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.

PB Forum :: Downhill
RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.
Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 12:01 Quote
thedad71 wrote:
jamieridesbikes wrote:
If he's a shit get him an apollo lol
that frame/fork/wheel combo looks awesome though

edit, forgot to rate
7 on the stingy realistic new scale
he may be a sh*t but I don't want to kill him!!
spend the money you saved on bubble wrap and pads.

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 14:04 Quote
9/10 on the Wilson, sick build but needs a better photo.

Here's the DHR with new shock+Grips

Turner DHR 888
Turner DHR

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 14:32 Quote
Gingy's dhr gets an 8 for me. Looks sick, needs more white accents to get into the 9 zone. Fork is sick but doesnt match well.

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 15:29 Quote
airmiller44 wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:
You guys are far too generous in this thread. I always expect the Rate My threads to be an all out flamefest. but you guys are like:

I don't like 80% of that bike 9/10

I wouldn't ride that bike if you paid me 10/10

That bike is ugly as shit 9/10

7/10 for that gambler btw, Which is a good score as far as I'm concerned. Would maybe be an 8 without the fenders and colored grips.

edit: My point kinda being That devinci is a solid 2/10 at best. Big seat, backwards qr lever, ugly pedals, mismatched brakes, semislick tires, super high rise bars rocked forward. And the potato pic doesn't help either.

this is a Rate My thread, not some Namby Pamby make everyone happy thread. This is a thread for criticism! criticize!

0/10 you didn't post your bike for flaming

But I did post it a while back, expecting to get flamed. And it only got positive feedback. Even with stock MTX wheels and some other bits that I don't even see as sexy, even as the owner. Part of my point.

anyway, That DHR is pretty sick. 8/10 the way it is. Would be a 9/10 with a black fork, pedals, and bars. for a full murdered out look.

O+
Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 17:06 Quote
Gingymp5 wrote:
9/10 on the Wilson, sick build but needs a better photo.

Here's the DHR with new shock+Grips

Turner DHR 888
Turner DHR

good job removing the decal it looks really nice

Posted: Jan 30, 2015 at 5:23 Quote
DW DHR hi five Beer

performance wise i give it a 8/10... a 380 on that would be tits
cosmetically i would continue with the black theme.. the white pedals and fork throw it off

but none the less Drool

Posted: Jan 30, 2015 at 11:04 Quote
8/10 for the dhr, love the look of that bike!!!!

heres mine a iron horse sunday,I've been upgrading the parts on the bike and have repainted the lower boxer forks and new muddy mary tyres,slx brakes,xt shifter, still lots to do to get it perfect, its a good looking ride i think

photo

photo

Posted: Jan 30, 2015 at 12:26 Quote
Golfbelling wrote:

heres mine a iron horse sunday,I've been upgrading the parts on the bike and have repainted the lower boxer forks and new muddy mary tyres,slx brakes,xt shifter, still lots to do to get it perfect, its a good looking ride i think

photo

photo

6/10. Has a lot of potential though. Burlier fork would make a huge dif (32mm boxxers look so noodly) Short cage mech, different rotors. ect.

That is the best color that sundays came in. for sure.

O+
Posted: Jan 30, 2015 at 15:11 Quote
Golfbelling wrote:

photo

photo

Cool! I've never really been a fan of Iron Horse so i'll give it a 7/10. I haven't rode one before though so I can't really say. I'm not really a fan of the lime green colour either though. It looks fun though! Nice bike! Smile

Posted: Jan 30, 2015 at 16:53 Quote
8/10 for the Iron Horse, always loved the Sundays but the forks do look a little small in the stanchions. Here is my 09 Iron horse, still upgrading and tuning it but I am pretty happy with where it is at.
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Jan 30, 2015 at 18:21 Quote
6/10 for the above Ironhorse.

It's sending my OCD wild, haha.
Stem and bars don't go well with one another, mismatching brakes... and I'm generally not too big a fan of the frame design.

Redeeming features would be, it looks good raw, and the 40s are a huge improvement, visually, over those noodle Boxxers further above.

Below is my ground-up, fully custom build of Nathan Rennie's Canberra 09 World Cup Makulu frame.
Ignore the spaghetti hoses, they'll be cut down next week. Smile

photo

Posted: Jan 30, 2015 at 21:10 Quote
That morewood is amazing. Favorite color for a bike.

Off the bat Visually I'd say it's a 10/10

After looking close at components I'd say 9/10 for me, but that's because I'm picky as hell.
Don't like saint pedals, fox Dhx's, or that chainguide.

but goddamn beautiful nonetheless.

Posted: Jan 30, 2015 at 22:19 Quote
Paulfox wrote:
8/10 for the Iron Horse, always loved the Sundays but the forks do look a little small in the stanchions. Here is my 09 Iron horse, still upgrading and tuning it but I am pretty happy with where it is at.
photo
photo

Love your iron horse gives me something to aim at, yes agree with the fork quotes but they'll do fine the minute,I'll get some new ones soon when I decide what forks will do the job,thanks for the comments people

Posted: Jan 30, 2015 at 22:21 Quote
Thank you Golfbelling

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 1:01 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
That morewood is amazing. Favorite color for a bike.

Off the bat Visually I'd say it's a 10/10

After looking close at components I'd say 9/10 for me, but that's because I'm picky as hell.
Don't like saint pedals, fox Dhx's, or that chainguide.

but goddamn beautiful nonetheless.

So now you're dishing out a ten huh

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.026499
Mobile Version of Website