RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.

PB Forum :: Downhill
RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.
Posted: Jul 2, 2015 at 7:21 Quote
tf02 Thats a beautiful looking bike i love the black with white. White pedals and maybe some white rims in the future would look pretty badass 9/10

Posted: Jul 4, 2015 at 3:15 Quote
k-m-z wrote:
I have no idea what it is but 6.5/10 because avid

Postin the retro bike for fun
photo

this gets a solid 10 for me, look how modern the geo is, i know it was a tiny bit heavy, but they were so good for their time no one even realised, same as the ancillotti (low, slack and FAST! i had one of them and loved it!)

Posted: Jul 4, 2015 at 11:03 Quote
Balfa's pretty cool. I'll go 8/10. I had a ancillotti with monster T's back in the day. My first dh bike. Which I could have one now.

O+
Posted: Jul 4, 2015 at 11:50 Quote
Balfa's are b.a.! I still love my old school 2001 Straight8!

Posted: Jul 4, 2015 at 14:10 Quote
photo

old horse norco team dh 07
and norco six three

i would say 7 put of 10 how about you ma friends?

Posted: Jul 4, 2015 at 14:26 Quote
Sweet Team DH love the white man looks rad 7.5/10 dude

Posted: Jul 4, 2015 at 16:23 Quote
MightyMcknighty wrote:

thanks dude..still ride this old horse in 2015 even they recall this team dh model

Posted: Jul 4, 2015 at 17:07 Quote
kaykay91 wrote:
MightyMcknighty wrote:

thanks dude..still ride this old horse in 2015 even they recall this team dh model

yeah its a shame they got that recall but hell i would be riding it too if it kept hold they're beautiful. i just picked up a 2011 team Dh man Big Grin

Posted: Jul 4, 2015 at 18:18 Quote
MightyMcknighty wrote:
tf02 Thats a beautiful looking bike i love the black with white. White pedals and maybe some white rims in the future would look pretty badass 9/10

Thanks man, I've done quite a few things to get it where it sits now. I think a Vivid Air would finish it off nicely!

And funny you say that, it has had white pedals for the past year (stock Bennies, see avatar) ... but I really didn't like them because they never stay clean.

As for your Norco, very nice color matching with the wheels! How do you like them?

Posted: Jul 4, 2015 at 20:10 Quote
tf02 wrote:
MightyMcknighty wrote:

Thanks man, I've done quite a few things to get it where it sits now. I think a Vivid Air would finish it off nicely!

And funny you say that, it has had white pedals for the past year (stock Bennies, see avatar) ... but I really didn't like them because they never stay clean.

As for your Norco, very nice color matching with the wheels! How do you like them?

Yeah i feel you on the white pedals man i used to have a pair on my old Norco A-line from back in the day things got really filthy. As for the rims i don't have much feed back on them atm man, recently bought the bike off Pinkbike last week!! im going out riding from the 18-21 so i'll see then. Spank Evo Es Rims

Posted: Jul 5, 2015 at 11:25 Quote
My 2011 Commencal Supreme
photo

O+
Posted: Jul 6, 2015 at 19:10 Quote
7/10 on the Commencal Supreme.... Simple but effective rig....

Here is my updated 2014/2015 Canfield Jedi 27.5-----
photo

photo

photo

Took it out for a week to ride the PNW and Whistler... Got it all dialed in and set up super comfy... This thing rides so smooth and just flies thru the rock gardens

Posted: Jul 6, 2015 at 22:27 Quote
9/10 on that Jedi! Love it but lots of room to save weight, still it is bombproof and awesome as is! Jedi club is a good place to be!

Here is my '14 Jedi (old photos now has '15 BZA 35mm carbon cockpit and '15 Spank Spike Race28 wheelset). Will get new photos soon.

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Jul 7, 2015 at 16:34 Quote
EarthEater wrote:
9/10 on that Jedi! Love it but lots of room to save weight, still it is bombproof and awesome as is! Jedi club is a good place to be!

Here is my '14 Jedi (old photos now has '15 BZA 35mm carbon cockpit and '15 Spank Spike Race28 wheelset). Will get new photos soon.

photo

photo

photo

Beautiful!

Posted: Jul 7, 2015 at 17:00 Quote
rsullivan wrote:
7/10 on the Commencal Supreme.... Simple but effective rig....

Here is my updated 2014/2015 Canfield Jedi 27.5-----
photo

photo

photo

Took it out for a week to ride the PNW and Whistler... Got it all dialed in and set up super comfy... This thing rides so smooth and just flies thru the rock gardens

9.9 from me. Can't really say I'd change much if it were mine.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.037939
Mobile Version of Website