RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.

PB Forum :: Downhill
RATE MY RIDE DH - Rate the bike posted above you.
Posted: Oct 3, 2015 at 7:56 Quote
RyanWensley wrote:
Theocr wrote:
Any recommendations for a first dh/fr bike? I have been looking at the airborne toxin, anything else (preferably under £1000) that's good?
Set on going new? you can find some reasonable bikes on PB Buysell for £1k
kinda, I like the whole warranty thing Smile

Posted: Oct 3, 2015 at 10:45 Quote
Condition0ne wrote:
Kona Operator
  Kona Operator

Kona Operator
  Kona Operator

My Operator Build thus far. Thinking next some Fox 40 Factory to match better with the X2...hmm

Cracked headtube 0/10

Posted: Oct 3, 2015 at 11:46 Quote
LoL there was no Bike above me to rate

Posted: Oct 3, 2015 at 12:07 Quote
There's always a bike above, maybe not right above, but there's always something above.

Also can we just quit with the Kona hate, comes across as ignorant to me. Seen a whole lot more broken intenses and giants recently than Konas. Doesn't mean they're bad bike. Bikes are not indestructible especially with what we do to them.

O+
Posted: Oct 3, 2015 at 12:32 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:

Also can we just quit with the Kona hate, comes across as ignorant to me. Seen a whole lot more broken intenses and giants recently than Konas. Doesn't mean they're bad bike. Bikes are not indestructible especially with what we do to them.

Posted: Oct 3, 2015 at 13:22 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
There's always a bike above, maybe not right above, but there's always something above.

Says the guy on a Kona... I keed I keed!! I love your whip!

Posted: Oct 3, 2015 at 13:28 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:

Says the guy on a Kona... I keed I keed!! I love your whip!

And it's not broken yet.
Take this as you will, But I do work at a Kona dealer, and since we've picked them up (early 2013) we have not had a single kona frame warranty issue come through the shop, which is more than I can say for some manufacturers.

Posted: Oct 3, 2015 at 13:37 Quote
Shit breaks. Doesn't matter the brand. Except XO cranks. Those will kill you and everyone in a 30 mile radius.

Posted: Oct 3, 2015 at 13:44 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Shit breaks. Doesn't matter the brand. Except XO cranks. Those will kill you and everyone in a 30 mile radius.

Truth.
I'll just leave this picture here:
photo

Bike survived, cranks sure didn't

Posted: Oct 3, 2015 at 15:55 Quote
The amount of hurt from grown men is just sad.

He forgot to put a simple rating and he got bashed?

Seems to me we have some jealous members here.

Whattheheel and Fredro, first off you understand how many bikes KONA sells every year and how ignorant some riders are? Of course there will be cracked frames just like any other company. Ive seen plenty of cracked trek's and giant's.

Your comments are full of pure ignorance and envy, you just looked for reasons to bash his bike.

Then again, I look at whattheheel's, and buggy's bike. It makes it perfectly clear why they need to degrade other forum members.

Fredro, whattheheel, and buggy, congratulations on the most childish behavior award.

Posted: Oct 3, 2015 at 16:26 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
You must be new here
GiantFaithUser wrote:
The amount of hurt from grown men is just sad.

He forgot to put a simple rating and he got bashed?

Seems to me we have some jealous members here.

Whattheheel and Fredro, first off you understand how many bikes KONA sells every year and how ignorant some riders are? Of course there will be cracked frames just like any other company. Ive seen plenty of cracked trek's and giant's.

Your comments are full of pure ignorance and envy, you just looked for reasons to bash his bike.

Then again, I look at whattheheel's, and buggy's bike. It makes it perfectly clear why they need to degrade other forum members.

Fredro, whattheheel, and buggy, congratulations on the most childish behavior award.
0/10 would not read again. especially because i did nothing to degrade anyone.

Posted: Oct 3, 2015 at 16:46 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
You must be new here

Not new, rarely go on here because the lack of maturity. Excuse me buggy as I must of confused you in the mix up.

Just sad too see grown men bash others because someone forgot to read a rule.
I've seen the others talk trash on here enough.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018560
Mobile Version of Website