End Of The World In 2012? What Is Your View?

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
End Of The World In 2012? What Is Your View?
Posted: Dec 2, 2010 at 11:43 Quote
harriieee wrote:
ManiacInBlack wrote:
The most potentially significant & or strange parts of our history are not common knowledge & schools don't teach about them

OK I'm starting to agree with you less.

Give me some specifics.

Oh, and Marquis, you might wanna make that 2013, the world's meant to end on the 21st December 2012.... best to be on the safe side

Bollocks foiled again,gonna go and build myself a bunker out of snow and turn the freezer up.lol

Posted: Dec 3, 2010 at 9:07 Quote
[Quote="harriieee"]
ManiacInBlack wrote:
The most potentially significant & or strange parts of our history are not common knowledge & schools don't teach about them

Give me some specifics.

How would one line make you agree less & why do you need me to offer specifics, info wars are not new they've been going on since the dawn of civilisation more or less. Info has always been heavily censored & guarded, usually for the benefit of those doing the censoring. If you think that everything is as you're told it is then you need not concern yourself with this any more, on the other hand if your now interested to know what has been kept from you have a dig around, it shouldn't take too long for you to surprise yourself & it's better than hearing it from me. If I start spelling everything out here nobody will take it seriously, people will think I'm just another nutter & without having a clue what their talking about or bothering to investigate they will dismiss everything, this is what is meant by a self policing society.

Posted: Dec 3, 2010 at 9:09 Quote
[Quote="ManiacInBlack"]
harriieee wrote:
ManiacInBlack wrote:

Give me some specifics.

How would one line make you agree less & why do you need me to offer specifics, info wars are not new they've been going on since the dawn of civilisation more or less. Info has always been heavily censored & guarded, usually for the benefit of those doing the censoring. If you think that everything is as you're told it is then you need not concern yourself with this any more, on the other hand if your now interested to know what has been kept from you have a dig around, it shouldn't take too long for you to surprise yourself & it's better than hearing it from me. If I start spelling everything out here nobody will take it seriously, people will think I'm just another nutter & without having a clue what their talking about or bothering to investigate they will dismiss everything, this is what is meant by a self policing society.

If we don't know what they are hiding how on earth are we supposed to look for it.???

Posted: Dec 3, 2010 at 9:20 Quote
If we don't know what they are hiding how on earth are we supposed to look for it.???[/Quote]

If it seam's really important & you didn't already know you've found it.lol

There's lots & lots of stuff.

A tip would be not to take anything on face value, authenticate everything as best you can by cross referencing info gained from multiple sources & looking for connection's that aren't mentioned. It's not that difficult to separate the nonsense from the stuff that might have something in it.

Posted: Dec 3, 2010 at 9:26 Quote
ManiacInBlack wrote:
If we don't know what they are hiding how on earth are we supposed to look for it.???

If it seam's really important & you didn't already know you've found it.lol

There's lots & lots of stuff.

A tip would be not to take anything on face value, authenticate everything as best you can by cross referencing info gained from multiple sources & looking for connection's that aren't mentioned. It's not that difficult to separate the nonsense from the stuff that might have something in it.[/Quote]

Ain't that just the same as conspire racy theories though,i live my life and am happy in doing so if people wanna hide in bunkers/believe there is more to life than that meets the eye then fair enough,but your still very vague as to what you think they are hiding.

I'm not dis believing you i just like to know facts if possible/where applicable.

Posted: Dec 3, 2010 at 10:39 Quote
Maniac, all I was asking for was an example. Take it easy bud, and give me one. I know that you're by and large right about this, but I just want you to explain yourself a little more.

Posted: Dec 6, 2010 at 19:13 Quote
2012? nothing is going to happen. I wouldn't mind a small earthquake in cali just to scare everyone

Posted: Dec 7, 2010 at 5:02 Quote
lol

A resurgence of swine flu maybe?

Posted: Dec 7, 2010 at 8:46 Quote
The EU has very limited control over the day-to-day affairs of sovereign governments. Please state some evidence to the contrary. While theFED-controlled IMF does attempt to control countries' economic policies, it's perfectly explainable without recourse to shady motives - they're just capitalist bastards who want the poor to continue to dance to the debt-swallowing tune.

Posted: Dec 7, 2010 at 8:48 Quote
harriieee wrote:
The EU has very limited control over the day-to-day affairs of sovereign governments. Please state some evidence to the contrary. While theFED-controlled IMF does attempt to control countries' economic policies, it's perfectly explainable without recourse to shady motives - they're just capitalist bastards who want the poor to continue to dance to the debt-swallowing tune.

Far too much politics,just make sure your not a virgin by 2012 and you should be about set.lol

Posted: Dec 7, 2010 at 8:55 Quote
Far too much politics,just make sure your not a virgin by 2012 and you should be about set.lol [/Quote]

Can't say I'm offended but it seam's an odd comment, if your not interested why say anything.

Posted: Dec 7, 2010 at 8:57 Quote
ManiacInBlack wrote:
Far too much politics,just make sure your not a virgin by 2012 and you should be about set.lol

Can't say I'm offended but it seam's an odd comment, if your not interested why say anything.[/Quote]

If it is the end of the world in 2012 are you gonna waste it here voicing an opinion or live life too the fullest.Wink

Posted: Dec 7, 2010 at 9:08 Quote
harriieee wrote:
The EU has very limited control over the day-to-day affairs of sovereign governments. Please state some evidence to the contrary. While theFED-controlled IMF does attempt to control countries' economic policies,
it's perfectly explainable without recourse to shady motives - they're just capitalist bastards who want the poor to continue to dance to the debt-swallowing tune.

How shady is that? We can't pay this debt now, neither can the US & it increase's massively every day ( interest ), so now what?
You might also want to consider "who" we're paying.

Posted: Dec 7, 2010 at 9:10 Quote
If it is the end of the world in 2012 are you gonna waste it here voicing an opinion or live life too the fullest.Wink [/Quote]

Have you read anything I've said.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020121
Mobile Version of Website