Gran Turismo 4 Bi-Weekly Tournement

PB Forum :: Computers, Games & Technology
Gran Turismo 4 Bi-Weekly Tournement
Previous Page |
Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 5:53 Quote
as i know of at least 2 people who are interested, i thought i'd start it

format is time trial, who can get the fastest lap in free run.

1st race:
Car: Vauxhall Corsa Comfort (NO MODS)
Tyres/Tires: Racing Super Hard
Traction Control settings : anything you want (off makes you go faster if you can handle it)
Track: Costa Di Amalfi

Prizes:
1st: 25 points
2nd: 12 points
3rd: 8 points
4th: 6 points
5th: 4 points
6th: 2points
7th onwards: no points

this race ends on the 15th of june

Enjoy!

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 5:57 Quote
Which version,i only have gt 5 prologue,and i'm a tad confused at what it is about.

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 5:59 Quote
marquis wrote:
Which version,i only have gt 5 prologue,and i'm a tad confused at what it is about.
sorry, i forgot to but the 4 in the title Redface

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 6:01 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
marquis wrote:
sorry, i forgot to but the 4 in the title Redface

Ah crappers,don't use gt4 anymore.

Is it like getting the fastest lap and posting it here ? if so make it gt 5 prologue if you have it and i will be in.

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 6:03 Quote
yeh it is, with a photo, check the other gran turismo fastest lap thread, just like that

im afraid i haven't got GT5 prologue, otherwise i'd have done it for that instead Confused

when GT5 comes out and i get a ps3 i'll probs do one for it tup

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 6:09 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
yeh it is, with a photo, check the other gran turismo fastest lap thread, just like that

im afraid i haven't got GT5 prologue, otherwise i'd have done it for that instead Confused

when GT5 comes out and i get a ps3 i'll probs do one for it tup

You got a link for gt 5.?

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 6:11 Quote
do you mean the other GT thread? because thats GT4 also, and it's finished Confused

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 6:13 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
do you mean the other GT thread? because thats GT4 also, and it's finished Confused

Ah crap never mind then.

Posted: Jun 1, 2010 at 6:15 Quote
sorry Confused like i said, when i get GT5 when it's out, or i know some of the cars/tracks included in the game, i will set up a GT5 one tup

starting time for the tournement

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 12:59 Quote
not for long, not for long Wink im gonna go have a sesh on GT4 and beat that Razz

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 13:32 Quote
well, i said i'd beat it Wink

Posted: Jun 8, 2010 at 8:23 Quote
Epic idea Smile Hope no one cheats... Will you be changing the car and course when no one can beat the time? Might just get a practise session on GT4 later lol

Posted: Jun 8, 2010 at 9:10 Quote
this 'race' ends on the 15th, then i change track + car
been a pretty fast driver myself i can roughly gague whether you cheat or not, considering i have a tuned corsa Razz

also, please join in, don't worry if you cannot beat it, just let me know and i'll send you a message when i decide upon the new race tup

Posted: Jun 8, 2010 at 9:20 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
this 'race' ends on the 15th, then i change track + car
been a pretty fast driver myself i can roughly gague whether you cheat or not, considering i have a tuned corsa Razz

also, please join in, don't worry if you cannot beat it, just let me know and i'll send you a message when i decide upon the new race tup
Awesome. Do you use a PS2 or a backwards compatible PS3? Feel free to add my PSN/s : Biscuitto / Erased_Citizen

Previous Page |

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2014. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv88 0.022828
Mobile Version of Website