PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jumping in Colorado
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 12:19 Quote
Seeing if any one new of any hidden dirt jumps in Colorado

Posted: Dec 23, 2007 at 23:54 Quote
where do you live bro?

Posted: Dec 25, 2007 at 18:30 Quote
i live in fort collins but can go around any where in the state for some good djs

Posted: Dec 25, 2007 at 20:40 Quote
im interested in this too, i live in centennial... the only decent ones i know are the v, the flumes are ok, and the local one by me is ok if you dont mind rebuilding it all every week after the posers tear it down.

a couple of guys have built some sick jumps on another guys private land, and from what they say, they are SICK, but i havnt been able to ride them yet...

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 22:43 Quote
i wish i could help. i live in colorado springs and i only know of a few (goose gossage and some other lame crap in peoples back yards). i wish there was something better... the city rebuilds goose gossage every sprng so it's ok around that time....

O+
Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 23:11 Quote
ok so, my friend lives in boulder colorado and you are in luck buddy, ther are very good jump spots there, the first one is called the fix, it is right behind the fix bike shop in boulder and you can look on there website to see exactly where it is, http://www.thefixbikes.com/bikes/. next there is a place called gun-barrel in boulder, im not exactly sure where but you could ask the fix bike shop when/if you go there they will for sure know. i hope you find this helpful. good luckBig Grin

-Cody

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 12:53 Quote
Hey, i live in bellvue, and there are some pretty cool dirt jumps at lory state park, and not to metion one of the coolest pump tracks i have ever ridden

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 at 17:08 Quote
dakotaCmtb wrote:
Seeing if any one new of any hidden dirt jumps in Colorado
morrisan jumps there at c-470 and morrisan road across the street from the gas station They ae hit able on 26 but made for 20 we built them big so becarful dont get hurt lol

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 15:49 Quote
Wheres the v and the flumes

Posted: Sep 19, 2012 at 20:57 Quote
where is this goose gossage area? I am looking for something fun in the Co Springs area.

Posted: Sep 19, 2012 at 22:58 Quote
its off of garden of the gods rd on mark dabling blvd

Posted: Jan 10, 2013 at 18:36 Quote
The V is in Aurora, co 80012 directly behind community college of Aurora. Theyve been there for like 15+ years. If you ride there please clean your trash Smile fun jumps

Posted: Mar 12, 2013 at 18:14 Quote
There is the CU research park in boulder colorado 4001 discovery drive it is a fun place and you can build your jumps just don't wreck a jump to build yours

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 0:31 Quote
If you are looking for good places to ride a couple I know of is valmont in boulder for one. It is a city park that is maintained by the city regularly. Gunbarrel sucks these days everything is overgrown and the jumps are slowly falling apart. If we could get a group together to get them back in shape it would be a sick ace to ride again. Cu research center doesn't have much nothing big and all kinda shittly built haha. The frisco bike park also has good jumps. If you are in the grand junction area talk to the guys at grassroots cycles In town they host ranch style and have some of the sickest riding I've ever had in Colorado. Their are also some pretty rad dirt jumps near the ranch style property area. Again talk to grassroots cycles they will know what I'm talking about. I'm from Longmont area and would really love to here about some bigger dirt jumps in the boulder fortcollins areas that are in good shape and have some size. I've been building in Longmont this summer I may have gotten a little ambitious with the gap sizes but I've been working on some 20-30 foot kickers hips step downs and boner logs. The trail has been cleared and one kicker finished scone one is going in and the rest is coming along slow it sucks when your the only one willing to shovel dirt to have a good spot to ride. Hope this helps and good luck!

O+
Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 8:27 Quote
dakotaCmtb wrote:
i live in fort collins but can go around any where in the state for some good djs

I live in Fort Collins too and there isn't a whole lot to ride in there. There is a spot that most people just call Tynans, it is behind the south Tynans dealer on college. You just have to walk back a ways behind the private property sign. The guy that owns it lets people build and ride there as long as you don't get hurt or Ter down any of the other jumps. At first it looks sketchy and over grown but its a ton on fun. There are kickers and big booters everywhere. Just make sure not to change any of the jumps, I hope that helped go check it out

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019043
Mobile Version of Website