PB Forum :: Other
Transition Bottlerocket?
Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 10:08 Quote
and so did evryone esle and u went ape just tone down
its on pb

Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 10:09 Quote
jpreitzel wrote:
fair enough just tone it down
tone what down?? lol I haven't "called out" anyone. People keep saying stuff so I respond to it..

Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 10:10 Quote
windsorbighitrider wrote:
neilv wrote:

They steal their geo from other companies, basic single pivot design, and not a good single pivot in that case. Expensive.. like 1500 bucks for a single pivot pile?? like cmon. Get a Reign x frame, there 1200 bucks.

Everyone has them, biking is supposed to be about you the individual with their own style. Not going to the bike park with your buddies and all having the same damn bike. Its retarded.

I blame transition (the bottle rocket to be specific) for the wave of uninformed pinkbike forum users.

so like the new trend with dobermann's and blk mrkts as street bikes. your telling me they suck? Bottle rockets are $1200 where i am..
you can't compare a hardtail to a full suspension. its like apples to oranges.

a ton of people have dobs and mobs/riots. so does that make them suck. no. do i want one. no. but their still nice bikes. a lot of people have bottlerockets. their a good bike that is cheep, reliable, looks good and fun to ride. who cares if people have the same bike. you may not want that but thats just too bad if the bike is amazing for the price.

Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 10:12 Quote
No offense windsor...well forget that...take offense. You're 16, you know nothing, you are uninformed and inexperienced. The people I ride with don't care about what bike you ride or if we're all riding the same bike. Only poseurs care about those things. No one on here is impressed by you or your bike, that is unless they are poseurs like you who only have a bike to show it off and boast about it. Yay, you bought the most expensive components you could find, that doesn't in any way represent the type of person you are or your riding experience but the fact that you are wasting time finding every bottlerocket post on PB and hating on it does reveal your level of maturity. You are the whore. Get your bike completed so you can spend your time riding and stop wasting our time with your uneducated and inexperienced opinions. I'm pretty sure you won't find Bottlerocket owners trolling the forums to bash on SXTs and Reign Xs but you sure find a ton of SXT/Reign X fanboys making a habit of it.

I guess your wheels are worth more than your frame too then eh jackass?

Look at your avatar. Your jealousy is eating you alive, keeping you up at night.

Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 10:14 Quote
jpreitzel wrote:
fair enough just tone it down
tone what down?? lol I haven't "called out" anyone. People keep saying stuff so I respond to it..
posting pictures of someone who you were arguing with isnt calling them out is it? i think so

Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 10:24 Quote
SS-Bottlerocket wrote:
No offense windsor...well forget that...take offense. You're 16, you know nothing, you are uninformed and inexperienced. The people I ride with don't care about what bike you ride or if we're all riding the same bike. Only poseurs care about those things. No one on here is impressed by you or your bike, that is unless they are poseurs like you who only have a bike to show it off and boast about it. Yay, you bought the most expensive components you could find, that doesn't in any way represent the type of person you are or your riding experience but the fact that you are wasting time finding every bottlerocket post on PB and hating on it does reveal your level of maturity. You are the whore. Get your bike completed so you can spend your time riding and stop wasting our time with your uneducated and inexperienced opinions. I'm pretty sure you won't find Bottlerocket owners trolling the forums to bash on SXTs and Reign Xs but you sure find a ton of SXT/Reign X fanboys making a habit of it.

I guess your wheels are worth more than your frame too then eh jackass?

LOL I am getting such a good laugh about this thread. When I go to work tomorrow everyone will see this, BECAUSE I WORK AT A SHOP. Age doesn't equal experience in any way. Determination and commitment does.

I am not a bottle hater hater, I am an anti-trend whore kind of person. I don't like having the norm. By bike doesn't have all the best parts, but when you get stuff at cost its pretty easy to get carried away. Especially when you race downhill.. Because that is what I built the Reign X to be, A full on ONTARIO race bike.

My wheels are worth more then my frame. Because I bought it off of ebay for 700 something dollars. I never paid retail for my wheels either, do you know what cost is for a set of hadleys? because I do.

Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 10:35 Quote

My wheels are worth more then my frame. Because I bought it off of ebay for 700 something dollars. I never paid retail for my wheels either, do you know what cost is for a set of hadleys? because I do.

Oh, I didn't realize that you had Hadleys and that you work in a shop. So if you started working at a shop at age 14 and since you have Hadleys and they are expensive (and the biggest trend whore hub out right now) that equals, oh I'd say at least 50 years of experience.

http://www.rdrop.com/~/twest/mtb/pathAnalysis/index.html#BISL

read that and gain actual experience

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019950
Mobile Version of Website