Post your Octanes

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Post your Octanes
Posted: May 2, 2015 at 2:19 Quote
m0nsterbike wrote:
I have a friend with my old bike for sale. custom simple bicycle co frame with a 14mm rear end.

No one cares

Posted: May 2, 2015 at 6:18 Quote
go actually f*ck yourself.

Posted: May 2, 2015 at 6:49 Quote
if you could read then you would know that selling is not allowed on the forums.

and this is a post your octane thread, so if its nothing to do with octane or you dont own one then you belong elsewhere.

I'm also not flexible enough to have intercourse with myself, but if i was i would do my best.

Posted: May 2, 2015 at 10:10 Quote
horny-norris wrote:

I'm also not flexible enough to have intercourse with myself, but if i was i would do my best.
lol

Posted: May 2, 2015 at 11:15 Quote
I put the void up for sale today

Posted: May 2, 2015 at 11:35 Quote
PORQUE????????????
I hope its because of why i think.

Posted: May 2, 2015 at 14:56 Quote
horny-norris wrote:
if you could read then you would know that selling is not allowed on the forums.

and this is a post your octane thread, so if its nothing to do with octane or you dont own one then you belong elsewhere.

I didn't offer a sale. I mentioned a friend had a frame he would sell. if the op was interested I would have private messaged for details. and as for octanes, mine is a few pages back. dick dickington.

Posted: May 2, 2015 at 15:28 Quote
Advertising a sale on behalf of a friend is selling on the forums. Next time pm them directly to see if they're interested and no one will get annoyed, it's not personal or anything.

Posted: May 3, 2015 at 2:24 Quote
BSal wrote:
PORQUE????????????
Because I'm buying a bmx until I can afford a bmx spaced 26" bike, I'm just done with how much shit I've got from the bike while I was trying to turn it into a peg machine

Posted: May 3, 2015 at 2:51 Quote
jespinal wrote:
BSal wrote:
PORQUE????????????
Because I'm buying a bmx until I can afford a bmx spaced 26" bike, I'm just done with how much shit I've got from the bike while I was trying to turn it into a peg machine
eh. To hell with what pinkbike thinks.

Posted: May 3, 2015 at 5:04 Quote
The bike has given me shit lol

Posted: May 4, 2015 at 5:51 Quote
posting an octane because reasons.
new build

Posted: May 4, 2015 at 9:18 Quote
anyone have chain tugs with the tabs that sit in the frame like the dartmoor ones? Could someone posibily measure how deep they sit in the frame for me? I want to see if they will work with my qr wheel.

Posted: May 4, 2015 at 9:30 Quote
About 4mm. I use mine on a bolt on cassette hub (basically it's the same as a qr hub but with bolts) It's the bolt that makes contact with the tug, rather than the hub axle. Still works fine.
Note that the dartmoor ones don't come as a set, you just get the one side.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022210
Mobile Version of Website