What marzocchi fork are you running and rate it

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
What marzocchi fork are you running and rate it
Posted: Feb 17, 2015 at 4:02 Quote
debonis wrote:
millpill wrote:
haha, I lost lots of stuff on my last bike park trip, came home on my first trail ride and I was like wtf did everything go?

Has anyone owned a marzo all mountain 1? I might be putting it on a hardtail, but I'm concerned with the a to c length, it looks like a tall fork

I had/have an AM1 that had TST2 and ETA. I never had it on a hardtail before....what' hardtail are you putting it on? As the fork's got 160mm of travel. I don't really have the fork anymore, but the lowers from it are on a set of Drop Offs I had.and I still have the TST2 cartridge. Depends onwhat hte fork limit is on the frame...might be a no-go.

I"m been playing with the idea of putting the TST2 in my 130mm Drop Off....my only curiosity is will the TST lock out work even if it's not at the 160mm it was designed for? as it'd be a nice feature to have on the DJ while riding around town.

@millpill, with the fork, check the a2c with sag to make sure it'll fit, all I can suggest. I ran one on hard tail for a while with no issues.

@Deb, it should work. I can't see why not.

Posted: Feb 17, 2015 at 7:32 Quote
NoiNPO wrote:
BTW, do you know where you can buy these? Lost mine on a bike park trip.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fork+air+adaptor

Wink

Posted: Feb 17, 2015 at 7:43 Quote
NoiNPO wrote:
BTW, do you know where you can buy these? Lost mine on a bike park trip.

CRC has them for about €8

Posted: Feb 21, 2015 at 17:17 Quote
Anyone ride the new 350 espresso yet?

Posted: Feb 22, 2015 at 4:39 Quote
Not sure if you can view this video, but it looks pretty smooth https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=894417357255471&pnref=story

Posted: Feb 25, 2015 at 0:21 Quote
Got a set of 160mm 55 rc3Ti's for sale if anyone is keen. 185mm straight steerer. Mint condition.

Posted: Feb 25, 2015 at 17:19 Quote
No selling on the forums...

But if its a dollar, I'd gladly take it Big Grin

Posted: Feb 25, 2015 at 17:19 Quote
I bid One dollar fifty.

Posted: Feb 26, 2015 at 0:41 Quote
One bitcoin!!!!

Yes. I still have a few bitcoin Eek

Posted: Feb 26, 2015 at 4:47 Quote
1 bitcoin is like £150 at the moment...

Posted: Feb 26, 2015 at 5:16 Quote
Charge262 wrote:

I know Razz

And they are still climbing in value. I'm holding onto them as long as possible!

Real sad thing is my cousin recently bought a shiny new BMW using bitcoin.... Which he found on an old hard-drive partition on my old gaming laptop I gave him like 5 years ago.

I didn't even know there was any on it! Super bummed Frown

Posted: Feb 26, 2015 at 6:10 Quote
rAtty-c wrote:
Charge262 wrote:

I know Razz

And they are still climbing in value. I'm holding onto them as long as possible!

Real sad thing is my cousin recently bought a shiny new BMW using bitcoin.... Which he found on an old hard-drive partition on my old gaming laptop I gave him like 5 years ago.

I didn't even know there was any on it! Super bummed Frown

Reminds me of the bloke who tossed away an old HDD only to realize a few months later it had something like £3.5 Million worth of bitcoins stored on it a

Posted: Mar 20, 2015 at 13:26 Quote
guyzz
a friend of mine have a old school 66 VF 05 think!
can someone explains how to change the travel of this thing
all the foruns we have found are soo old that theres no pics

Posted: Mar 20, 2015 at 13:36 Quote
This picture should help. It looks like you need to cut your springs and use two spacers, one in each leg, to lower it.
photo

Posted: Mar 20, 2015 at 13:46 Quote
BSal wrote:
This picture should help. It looks like you need to cut your springs and use two spacers, one in each leg, to lower it.
photo

greath
tanks Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015607
Mobile Version of Website