Highpark

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 14:20 Quote
you what

so what if i hunt you down and stick your head up your ass? youll have to leave then

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 14:20 Quote
I'm going to make you leave this site if you don't remove your head from your sphincter.

If you have a VALID complain, please make it. If you're going to continue to whine, you're out.

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 14:23 Quote
redstone wrote:
every thing
What the fact that people enjoy biking? And to facitilate there love for biking they create jumps?

So Granny, if you enjoy sewing scarfs or what the heck ever you sew. Mind if i destory your sewing kit?

Because thats what were all getting from you....

mods can ban you whenever they want...

redstone wrote:
go f*ck your self I'm not going to leave this site ever you can say what ever the f*ck you want cause it's not going to make a difference at all
Ok, so then you are going to stay and learn to love biking??

Really, what do you expect to happen here???

You could go and start moving them yourself. It should only take you hundreds of hours. C'mon, man up.

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 14:27 Quote
I'd love to see you start moving dirt. I can honestly say you will not get too far into it without something happening. I know a LOT of people who would like to see you become part of the jumps.

But I invite you to go ahead, try. Just try. You'll see what happens... I gave you fair warning.

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 14:28 Quote
I live in Toronto and would love to set up a meeting to discuss this issue rationally in person. If you want to go ahead and post your full address and name, I would be happy to drive down and mock you in person. I will even bring my shitty car because it will probably get stolen in your hood. Hell, I can even lend you a shovel because you are obviously poor.

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 14:28 Quote
gibson243 wrote:
I'd love to see you start moving dirt. I can honestly say you will not get too far into it without something happening. I know a LOT of people who would like to see you become part of the jumps.

But I invite you to go ahead, try. Just try. You'll see what happens. I gave you fair warning.

Nice and Dark there. Just the attitude we have that this guy has to realize.

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 14:31 Quote
The next person to attack the OP without any validity to their post is getting a week off. Do not make an arse of yourself.

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 14:32 Quote
so you banned snapple? lol tup

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 14:33 Quote
stfu tom, no im not banned.

Nope, not that it's relevant to this thread nor any of your concern. Please direct any moderation related questions to my inbox. Salute

Ok, I can keep it civil.

Redstone: Please state a valid point, a reason for said valid point and a suitable resolution. Here's your chance, don't blow it.........

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 14:35 Quote
For example. If you have a problem with a litter, garbage bags can be put up... But if its just the jumps themselves... welll. No luck there.

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 14:43 Quote
give a good reason as to why the jumps should be taken down. I'm calling troll.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011476
Mobile Version of Website