The BEST Online MTB and BMX Stores

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The BEST Online MTB and BMX Stores
Posted: May 16, 2013 at 15:09 Quote
I don't post at all really but Bushtukah out of Ottawa is selling bike gear online, www.bushtukah.com, they seem to be evolving their offering online. Has anyone ordered from them?

Posted: May 17, 2013 at 5:13 Quote
I have not ordered from them. I did just check out their website, seems like any other LBS. I order from JensonUSA a lot and have always been pleased with the price speed of delivery. Even after taxes shipping and duty you can still find amazing deals. If you find a friend or two to add stuff to the order that helps with the shipping fees.

Posted: May 25, 2013 at 16:42 Quote
Anyone ever bought something from Extreme Supply? I haven't, and I really don't know if should trust them.

By the way, CRC is the best, and JensonUSA isn't that bad either, but the two times that I have bought forks from them, they're the wrong year, one year behind to be exact.

Posted: May 26, 2013 at 7:28 Quote
szot123 wrote:
Anyone ever bought something from Extreme Supply? I haven't, and I really don't know if should trust them.

By the way, CRC is the best, and JensonUSA isn't that bad either, but the two times that I have bought forks from them, they're the wrong year, one year behind to be exact.

Beleive it or not I am not entirely surprised by the Jenson mess up you had. Ive noticed over the years that the stuff that is sale priced their is all old stock sell offs with liited selection. Still like shopping there for smaller items. I dont think I would ever buy a larger item like a fork or frame from them regardless of the price.

Posted: May 26, 2013 at 7:47 Quote
norton81 wrote:
szot123 wrote:

Beleive it or not I am not entirely surprised by the Jenson mess up you had. Ive noticed over the years that the stuff that is sale priced their is all old stock sell offs with liited selection. Still like shopping there for smaller items. I dont think I would ever buy a larger item like a fork or frame from them regardless of the price.

Yeah. Last year I bought a fork that was supposed to be 2011 Totem rc2, and got a 2010. Then I was looking for a 2012 boxxer wc, and JensonUSA had it for like $150 usd cheaper than Pricepoint, so I went with JensonUSA and a 2011 Boxxer wc arrived. I would have rathered payed the extra $150 dollars for the exact fork I wanted. Same thing happened with some Raceface Atlas cranks they had for sale, the picture was of the 2012 Atlas and had the description of them, but they were actually selling the 2011 ones and that's what I recieved.

From what I read from their online store, any problem of this type is not their problem nor fault and pretty much screw you customer. Nonetheless, they still have some pretty good sales every so often and delivery isn't bad. I'm just really dissapointed for having chosen them for the boxxer wc and not getting what I payed for.

Posted: May 29, 2013 at 13:58 Quote
So I just got my 3rd order from Niagara Cycle Works. they're awesome, minus that they don't ship via USPS to Canada, so I have some fees to pay. If only they could make their website better now.

Posted: May 30, 2013 at 0:02 Quote
China Based Shops Big Grin WEDO

Posted: May 31, 2013 at 10:20 Quote
I fear buying carbon wheels from china!!!

Posted: May 31, 2013 at 18:43 Quote
norton81 wrote:
why? the quality and the price of our carbon wheels are both great. you can visit our website for more information.

Posted: Jun 1, 2013 at 5:11 Quote
joyjie wrote:
norton81 wrote:
why? the quality and the price of our carbon wheels are both great. you can visit our website for more information.

China has reputation of mass producing inferior products, and knock offs. Not all CF products are made the same, CF can have a minor flaw and then grenade. Not willing to risk my life on that!
But hey, to each their own.

Posted: Jun 2, 2013 at 20:06 Quote
norton81 wrote:
joyjie wrote:
norton81 wrote:

China has reputation of mass producing inferior products, and knock offs. Not all CF products are made the same, CF can have a minor flaw and then grenade. Not willing to risk my life on that!

WEDO is our own brand. We have more than 10 years of professional designing and manufacturing experience for carbon bicycle parts, like carbon rim, carbon wheels and carbon frame. Giant, Merida, Profile are our major clients. We have a friendly cooperation for ages. The core of our business plan is to provide outstanding customer service with new product development, guaranteed product quality, reliable lead-times, and reasonable prices. So, let's just be more objective. Your unconfidence of our product is understandable, but pls don't judge unless you have already used our product. Thanks.
Hope you can be one of our customer to experience our fine service and satisfying product. by that time, I believe your impression on chinese products will be different.

Posted: Jun 3, 2013 at 17:39 Quote
joyjie wrote:
norton81 wrote:
joyjie wrote:

WEDO is our own brand. We have more than 10 years of professional designing and manufacturing experience for carbon bicycle parts, like carbon rim, carbon wheels and carbon frame. Giant, Merida, Profile are our major clients. We have a friendly cooperation for ages. The core of our business plan is to provide outstanding customer service with new product development, guaranteed product quality, reliable lead-times, and reasonable prices. So, let's just be more objective. Your unconfidence of our product is understandable, but pls don't judge unless you have already used our product. Thanks.
Hope you can be one of our customer to experience our fine service and satisfying product. by that time, I believe your impression on chinese products will be different.
Fair enough

Posted: Jun 3, 2013 at 20:23 Quote
norton81 wrote:
joyjie wrote:
norton81 wrote:

Fair enough

so, do you want to know more about our products. Big Grin

Posted: Jun 3, 2013 at 20:57 Quote
Fair enough you are promoting your brand in the correct thread, i appreciate that you didnt just spam in every sub forum, but i think if anyone has questions theyll message you.

Theres no selling on forums here.

Posted: Jun 3, 2013 at 23:13 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
Fair enough you are promoting your brand in the correct thread, i appreciate that you didnt just spam in every sub forum, but i think if anyone has questions theyll message you.

Theres no selling on forums here.

Thanks for your reminding. i am new to the world of furum. not so clear the rule. I will pay attention to my words.
I do love cycling. I can learn much from pinkbike furum here. Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013839
Mobile Version of Website