Chilliwack Trails Thread - Vedder Mountain Trail Conditions and work in progress updates

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Chilliwack Trails Thread - Vedder Mountain Trail Conditions and work in progress updates
O+
Posted: Oct 2, 2016 at 8:47 Quote
Trails are in great condition.

Even though Vedder is my favorite place to ride of anything in the Fraser Valley and on the North Shore I am still amazed by how many out-of-towners from places such as Whistler and Kamloops as well as the those from other countries like England, Scotland, and New Zealand. It would appear as Vedder is turning into a hot-spot.

Posted: Nov 16, 2016 at 13:01 Quote
Hearing so many great things about Vedder I can't resist making a run out there. Any trail loops or routes you would recommended for someone riding an AM hardtail? Intermediate rider not afraid of a challenging route. I appreciate any feedback, can't wait for my first ride at Vedder!

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2016 at 13:16 Quote
Sunny side, kerry'd, 2 cents, skidder, term ferg, electric lettuce, femur. Kerry'd is a monster for an intermediate in my oppinion, but still worth doing.
PMac16 wrote:
Hearing so many great things about Vedder I can't resist making a run out there. Any trail loops or routes you would recommended for someone riding an AM hardtail? Intermediate rider not afraid of a challenging route. I appreciate any feedback, can't wait for my first ride at Vedder!

Posted: Nov 16, 2016 at 15:13 Quote
eightflateight wrote:
Sunny side, kerry'd, 2 cents, skidder, term ferg, electric lettuce, femur. Kerry'd is a monster for an intermediate in my oppinion, but still worth doing.
PMac16 wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions! Would you suggest riding up paremetter RD to access these trails Otis it worth riding up sunny side? Just going off Trailforks so I could be way off base. Thanks

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2016 at 15:38 Quote
PMac16 wrote:
eightflateight wrote:
PMac16 wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions! Would you suggest riding up paremetter RD to access these trails Otis it worth riding up sunny side? Just going off Trailforks so I could be way off base. Thanks

Ride up Sunnyside. It's far better than riding the road. kerry'd away is pretty wet right now but is also a good climb. Or you can tag along with someone from the parking lot. It'spretty busy these days.

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2016 at 16:01 Quote
If you're up for the challenge, pedal up Notorizer, Sunnyside Up, and Kerry'd Away then take Parmenter Road and the access to The Den. down to 2Cents, Terdferg, Ditch Chicken, Electric Lettuce to Femur.

Posted: Nov 16, 2016 at 16:15 Quote
Right on! Thanks for the quick responses. great community

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2016 at 16:37 Quote
Make sure you have Trailforks on your phone to find the den. Worth the pedal up for sure!

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2016 at 19:57 Quote
DugS wrote:
If you're up for the challenge, pedal up Notorizer, Sunnyside Up, and Kerry'd Away then take Parmenter Road and the access to The Den. down to 2Cents, Terdferg, Ditch Chicken, Electric Lettuce to Femur.

That route was suggested to me this summer. It's great advice and a great loop.

Posted: Nov 19, 2016 at 0:16 Quote
I'm a new rider from Abbotsford and love to ride vedder. Just looking to meet some people to ride with and possibly shuttle run

O+
Posted: Nov 20, 2016 at 8:49 Quote
Stolen from my garage last night in Chilliwack. Please be on the lookout. 2016 Transition Smuggler. Fox factory suspension. Easton EA70XL Wheels. Raceface SixC handlebars. Contact me with any info.

photo

O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2016 at 18:54 Quote
Fight bike theft. A new service provided by the cops:

https://project529.com/garage

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014379
Mobile Version of Website