Post your Cube's boys n girls :D

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your Cube's boys n girls :D
Posted: Sep 9, 2011 at 3:43 Quote
squarepantscymru wrote:
Sweet price, not bad saving over £100! I doubt I'll be at CC Sunday although it would be interesting seeing two Hanzz' in the same place.. My cassette fell off and looks like the retainer was stripped at factory so it's in the ship at the moment, the X12 kept coming lose too but hopefully it's all part of the same problem. If we're going up CC Sunday I'll let you know might bump into you tup

Yea the tyres make a big difference, killed the front HR doing 28 miles last month..

that would be awesome.... appart from mines better than yours Razz

Posted: Sep 16, 2011 at 13:27 Quote
Mad dammit he's right..

Well still not back from The Bicycle Doctor, warranty issue with CUBE so this could take a while. Hate not having my bike..

Did you manage to get to Cwmcarn dude?

Posted: May 7, 2012 at 8:43 Quote
Ohhhh triples, how you find them, what length? Has it changed the geo for the better you think?

Nice bike btw tup

p.s. how old is that pic, the Hanzz looks brand new?

Posted: May 7, 2012 at 10:17 Quote
hanzz is 2-3 month old

Posted: May 7, 2012 at 13:29 Quote
milim wrote:
hanzz is 2-3 month old

What size is it? Because I was tempted to go tripple. But because I have a Small, I was worried it would make the frame feel smaller because more travel brings the front up.............. (If that makes any sense?)

Posted: May 7, 2012 at 13:58 Quote
size is M, and your thinking make sense, but my front didnt go much up

Posted: Feb 8, 2013 at 12:23 Quote
I have just read through this whole thread and was a interesting read. I am getting a 2012 hanzz race on Sunday and was wondering if you had any long term wisdom on the bike? It's 3 month old but hardly used. Looking forward to it.

Posted: Feb 8, 2013 at 12:54 Quote
I wish you good riding. Hanzz is still amazing, i only change Shimano XT for Shimano Zee, because xt is long cage. I didn't have any problems with it jet.

Posted: Feb 8, 2013 at 23:39 Quote
Has anyone seen the hanzz for 2013? No more spring rear shok on the bike, interesting change?

Posted: Jun 2, 2013 at 3:15 Quote
How's it going.

I've just received a replacement #10140 dropout. The problem is, the mounting bolt holes are smaller than the original so the original bolts do not fit the new dropout thread. Both the axle and rear mech holes are fine, but it ain't a lot of use if I cannot fit it on the damn bike!

Does anyone know the bolt size? It's crazy that Cube have used either a different thread diameter or thread grain. The bike was only new last year! I've been to loads of bike shops and even Screwfix and cannot find the right bolts anywhere.

Cube, your dropout, mech hanger design is a royal P.I.T.A,

Cheers All.

Posted: Aug 5, 2013 at 18:55 Quote
i broke my hanger also and already got the replacement from ebay and its PILO brand.
My original bolt does not fit in also to new hanger so i have to find the correct one which really fit to new hanger.
Its M8 size and fit to my new hanger.

Posted: Aug 3, 2014 at 10:47 Quote
Cube hanzz sl 2013 with reverb
  Cube hanzz sl 2013 with reverb

Cube hanzz sl 2013 with boxxer r2c2
  Cube hanzz sl 2013 with boxxer r2c2

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.044752
Mobile Version of Website