All you Orange riders get in here!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
All you Orange riders get in here!
Posted: Jul 21, 2014 at 8:26 Quote
Matt-r8 wrote:
Nice Crush. Here's a quick pic of mine. Just stripped it today, ready to send off to Orange for a re-spray. Not sure what colour yet though. Love the new blue, but also reckon green would look good, to m[PI= size=l0 align=c][/PI][L=][/L][PV=]
photo
atch my 5.
Think would look awesome in sterling silver.

Posted: Jul 21, 2014 at 12:04 Quote
GaryOrange5 wrote:
To follow the Crush theme Wink

photo

Like that a lot.

Posted: Jul 24, 2014 at 6:35 Quote
mountainbikingmad wrote:
just got this beast Smile

Finally converted to orange
Umm.... Who got it Wink

Posted: Jul 24, 2014 at 9:01 Quote
That's nice. Just sent my crush back to orange for a re-spray.

Posted: Jul 24, 2014 at 9:08 Quote
Matt-r8 wrote:
That's nice. Just sent my crush back to orange for a re-spray.
What colour did you decide on?

Posted: Jul 24, 2014 at 9:30 Quote
I'll post a pic up once she's done.
Orange wouldn't do me purple decals, like the ones on the orange clockwork.

Posted: Jul 24, 2014 at 9:48 Quote
Matt-r8 wrote:
Ahh that sucks about the decals. Could try some custom decals?

Posted: Jul 24, 2014 at 20:42 Quote
Matt-r8 wrote:

http://www.slikgraphics.com/ these Guys are usually good for custom decals, give them a shout Smile

Posted: Jul 24, 2014 at 23:23 Quote
Slik are good but they don't seem to want to do custom work, never replied to my enquiry (sent 2)

Indiprint on Facebook are really good value, can copy anything but also make bespoke graphics and decals even off the wooliest of briefs. They did my five completely custom for £38. The quality is as good as what comes out of the factory. They also told me they can airbrush frames if you want something really special (but that's expensive)

I am on the look out for a slightly bigger five frame now (want 17" if anyone knows of a late ish 26" frame give me a hola) once I find something I will probably send the frame to indiprint and tell Lucy to go wild with it! She is really very talented

Posted: Jul 25, 2014 at 0:22 Quote
Just joined the Orange family, picked up a 2014 Alpine 160 with a Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3 in white. Just the frame as im building it up. Smile

O+
Posted: Jul 31, 2014 at 5:06 Quote
hi guys
this is my orange patriot i am ordering a zee drivetrain and a ragley stem and a orange raceface narrow wide and a hans damf front tyre and a nukeproof headset and i will then get the frame sprayed cyan blue by orange and get them to put orange orange decals on it
The patriot

Posted: Aug 4, 2014 at 16:17 Quote
Cheeky snap of me & my Five at the Ard'rock endure this weekend Smile

photo

Posted: Aug 8, 2014 at 4:55 Quote
New project now ridable, awaiting RS Monarch + Debonair. CCDB is awesome, but i want to try something lighter with a better pedal platform as 90% of my riding is trail centre stuff. Few blue bits left over from last build, like chainring bolts. Still deciding on what wheel build to go for. Liking the idea of Carbon lightbike rims....First outing tonight is a small uplift/Dirt track group BBQ should loosen everything up a little. Apologies about the shite Iphone pics. More will follow when i am happy with the finished bike!

photo
photo

O+
Posted: Aug 8, 2014 at 8:58 Quote
Looks sick where did you get the frame from

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018724
Mobile Version of Website