All you Orange riders get in here!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
All you Orange riders get in here!
Posted: Dec 2, 2014 at 4:56 Quote
For those interested to upgrade their Five, I'm selling a CCDB Air CS

Posted: Dec 2, 2014 at 12:42 Quote
Thanks man

So would that be the same for the fork travel?

Posted: Dec 2, 2014 at 14:29 Quote
I ran 170mm boxxers on mine and it was fine! So yeah i'd say aim for the same travel up front

Posted: Dec 2, 2014 at 17:05 Quote
Okay cool

Thanks again guys

O+
Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 11:22 Quote
for those who want to know my orange patriot has been declared dead by orange itself and a couple of engineering firms Cry

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 11:39 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
for those who want to know my orange patriot has been declared dead by orange itself and a couple of engineering firms Cry
Agh that's shit. How comes?

O+
Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 11:42 Quote
if it gets repaired those parts will be a lot stronger than the rest so will therefore put a lot of pressure on the other parts and therefore just mean it would break again in a couple of weeks time Frown ... although it does give me an excuse to get a five Wink

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 11:48 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
if it gets repaired those parts will be a lot stronger than the rest so will therefore put a lot of pressure on the other parts and therefore just mean it would break again in a couple of weeks time Frown ... although it does give me an excuse to get a five Wink
Haha this is true. A Five would be a noticeable upgrade Smile

O+
Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 11:48 Quote
hopefully in time for a trip to cannock chase next may

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 11:53 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
Get down to Surrey Hills, that's where it's at

O+
Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 11:56 Quote
GaryOrange5 wrote:
Scotj009 wrote:

nahh cannock chase is amazing.... but if you want to know where its at you have to go to bike park whales!!!!

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 12:24 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
GaryOrange5 wrote:
Scotj009 wrote:

nahh cannock chase is amazing.... but if you want to know where its at you have to go to bike park whales!!!!
Never been there, went to Bike Park Wales though Wink
It's alright there, not perfect though.

O+
Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 13:16 Quote
hmmm... i shall try and get to surrey hills... i think i actually did an xc race there, that was the best race i have done yet so Rolleyes

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 13:18 Quote
That's the impression I had of BPW, alright, but I still prefer Ffestiniog. Although I wish they had more tracks.

When we were at BPW with a friend, weather was splendid, but the tracks were pretty knackered ... Not to mention that no matter how carefully we checked the website, we just couldn't get day passes for the uplifts ... had to friggin queue at the vans ...

Other than that, some of the tracks were reaaally fun, some other just not my cup of tea... Can't wait for May when we're going back up there!!

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 13:24 Quote
Ploutre wrote:
That's the impression I had of BPW, alright, but I still prefer Ffestiniog. Although I wish they had more tracks.

When we were at BPW with a friend, weather was splendid, but the tracks were pretty knackered ... Not to mention that no matter how carefully we checked the website, we just couldn't get day passes for the uplifts ... had to friggin queue at the vans ...

Other than that, some of the tracks were reaaally fun, some other just not my cup of tea... Can't wait for May when we're going back up there!!
I still really enjoyed it, but would be so much better if it didn't have the all weather surface to the tracks. I know it would require more maintenance but would deffo improve it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015489
Mobile Version of Website