Coolest thing you have found while digging

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Coolest thing you have found while digging
Posted: Apr 2, 2015 at 7:07 Quote
Found an old rusty bike (well half of one), old wheels, tires and the weirdest thing was a suitcase buried. It was a few years ago so I was kinda young and imagined there to be treasure or something in it. We then cracked it open and it was empty...Blank Stare

Posted: Apr 2, 2015 at 8:42 Quote
i found a fresh 5 pack of hoola hoops. which i ate. yummy. and i found about 50 tiles, sheets and sheets of corrugated metal sheets

Posted: Apr 2, 2015 at 12:49 Quote
duckcrisps wrote:
Found an old rusty bike (well half of one), old wheels, tires and the weirdest thing was a suitcase buried. It was a few years ago so I was kinda young and imagined there to be treasure or something in it. We then cracked it open and it was empty...Blank Stare

I found a tramp with a suitcase living in our hut

O+
Posted: Apr 2, 2015 at 14:13 Quote
Pretty sure tramp law states that it is now his hut. To do with as he pleases.

Posted: Apr 2, 2015 at 14:43 Quote
not in the uk i dont think? it was in the seventies but i believe if it's privately owned it's illegal to live in there. anyway, i don't know the exact details so i can't really give a detailed answer, so correct me if im wrong.

Posted: Apr 2, 2015 at 14:50 Quote
Hi-im-gary wrote:
not in the uk i dont think? it was in the seventies but i believe if it's privately owned it's illegal to live in there. anyway, i don't know the exact details so i can't really give a detailed answer, so correct me if im wrong.

Unless you own the hut there is nothing you can do. if it is on private land you'll have to contact the person who owns the land to have the police remove him. And then there is a small chance of that actually happening, if he is being peaceful there is very little reason for the police to get involved. Instead befriend him and he might keep an eye out on your digs to stop people trashing the place when you're not there

Posted: Apr 2, 2015 at 15:10 Quote
He was pretty nomadic and left shortly after, also there were about 15 brick buildings within a mile in the surrounding woodland that he could use, so relatively speaking, my cushy but was a hole

Posted: Apr 2, 2015 at 15:11 Quote
*hut but the typo was so good it's staying

O+
Posted: Apr 2, 2015 at 19:37 Quote
I was making a joke... but I guess we can discuss legislation if you'd like...

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 14:10 Quote
I just found two glass milk bottles...

Posted: May 29, 2015 at 10:41 Quote
i found 19 tarps and a wheel barrow wheel

Posted: May 29, 2015 at 12:37 Quote
Sounds like drug making

Posted: May 29, 2015 at 13:16 Quote
We have found about 5 large tractor tyres and about 10 car tyres so far at our new spot in a steep valley , gonna have to be called tyre valley or some thing.

Posted: May 29, 2015 at 13:34 Quote
find lots of old stone age ruins in my area, recently accidently dug into a really old tunnel system... need to be carefull could get in some serious trouble id say lol.
Il try get some pics next time im out

Posted: May 29, 2015 at 14:28 Quote
I have found quite a few wasp nest...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.029727
Mobile Version of Website