See Jane Jump 2011

PB Forum :: Girl's Clubhouse

See Jane Jump 2011

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 14, 2011 at 19:02 Quote
anyone headed to the see jane jump fest this year? I know ill be there!
i am incredibly stoked! cant wait!

Posted: Apr 18, 2011 at 13:05 Quote
WOW!

This looks so incredible! Are you going??

I want to go really badly Big Grin

Posted: Apr 22, 2011 at 17:18 Quote
heck yes im going Smile !
you should make the trip and come too! its going to be amazing!!!!! so stoked

Posted: May 25, 2011 at 21:49 Quote
hey im planning on heading to seejanejump.
Anyone in the whistler/vancouver area intresed in sharing a ride. I have a car and room for one more. with bike/gear ect

Posted: May 26, 2011 at 14:30 Quote
I was lucky enough to cover See Jane Jump for Decline, and I highly recommend it! It's a blast, and you get treated so well! Keep up the good work, Darcy and company!

Posted: May 30, 2011 at 22:23 Quote
Im stoked!!! I still cant believe that many lady shredders on one mountain. STOKED! Any victorianites needing lift msg me.

Posted: May 31, 2011 at 17:49 Quote
ride-or-shine wrote:
Im stoked!!! I still cant believe that many lady shredders on one mountain. STOKED! Any victorianites needing lift msg me.

Yeah, and all the ladies just had a great attitude! Did you go last year? Regardless, have fun this time around!

Posted: May 31, 2011 at 21:31 Quote
johking wrote:
ride-or-shine wrote:

Yeah, and all the ladies just had a great attitude! Did you go last year? Regardless, have fun this time around!

this will be my first year :-)

Posted: Jun 5, 2011 at 18:11 Quote
ride-or-shine wrote:
johking wrote:
ride-or-shine wrote:

I'm bummed I missed ya--and I don't wanna get your expectations up--but I had a great time--everyone was chill, and the instructors super knowledgeable. Have fun, and hit a double for me!

Posted: Jun 5, 2011 at 18:53 Quote
im so pumped! i got all signed up this weekend, now I am just counting down the days Big Grin

Posted: Jun 7, 2011 at 19:43 Quote
Anyone in the Kootenay area thinking of going?

Posted: Jun 7, 2011 at 20:27 Quote
johking wrote:
ride-or-shine wrote:
johking wrote:

I'm bummed I missed ya--and I don't wanna get your expectations up--but I had a great time--everyone was chill, and the instructors super knowledgeable. Have fun, and hit a double for me!

will do!!

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2014. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv92 0.015308
Mobile Version of Website