Post your Hardrocks!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your Hardrocks!
Posted: Jun 16, 2013 at 20:48 Quote
thanks man! it was an honest 15 footer. landing a little lower than the takeoff. got some great video today and it's edited up nicely, just have to figure out how to get it on here.

I got the Respond stem and Ride lowrise bar.Raceface all around lol. My cranks are still good but they're rated for XC so figured they won't last much longer with these type of shenanigans, I got a good deal on a pair of Chester cranks and going to keep the current ones for backups.

O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2013 at 19:58 Quote
Nothing wrong with Raceface all around, top quality stuff. I have the also have the Ride cranks but they seem to be holding up well, I'll see though. Some recent riding photos:
Early morning dirt jump session table on the left line.
Third on the left line. usmma2013 photocred
Early morning dirt jump session left line cleaned up.

Posted: Jun 17, 2013 at 20:38 Quote
mtbpkdude wrote:
Nothing wrong with Raceface all around, top quality stuff. I have the also have the Ride cranks but they seem to be holding up well, I'll see though. Some recent riding photos:
Early morning dirt jump session table on the left line.
Third on the left line. usmma2013 photocred
Early morning dirt jump session left line cleaned up.

killin it on the hard rock! those are some nice looking jumps, love the greenery back east.

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2013 at 4:33 Quote
Thanks, these jumps are fun but a work in progress. The XC trails have better scenery around here though.

Posted: Jul 9, 2013 at 14:51 Quote
I call this the up cause it s half of an X up.

been riding the hardrock exclusively while the big hit gathers cobwebs. still working on the X up, getting a little closer by the day.

Posted: Jul 9, 2013 at 15:47 Quote
mrgonzo wrote:
I call this the up cause it s half of an X up.

been riding the hardrock exclusively while the big hit gathers cobwebs. still working on the X up, getting a little closer by the day.

You need to straighten your legs, otherwise the handlebar will hit your knee.

O+
Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 13:29 Quote
The leg straightening thing really does help, especially if you have long legs as it'll be hard to get them clicked.

O+
Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 13:37 Quote
Hardrock chillin on a local trail. New wheelset - WTB Laserdiscs laced to Shimano XT hubs, new (used) fork - Rockshox Tora 302 with U-Turn, on-the-fly travel adjustment from 85-130mm, new crankset - Race Face Ride. Still need a front brake and new tires, then it'll be finished. BB7 and WTB Prowlers probably...

Hardrock taking a rest trailside.

GoPro shot of me throwing a table over our dirt jumps:

GoPro still of a table at the dirt jumps.

Posted: Jul 12, 2013 at 16:04 Quote
good stuff, I really like your bike. how long have you had that fork on there? I'm wondering how well it will hold up to dirt jumping, looks good on there tho.

O+
Posted: Jul 12, 2013 at 16:14 Quote
Thanks man, that fork handles dirt jumps and freeride absolutely fine. It's plenty burly for it, but my favorite thing about it is the U-Turn - 120mm for XC, 85mm for pumptrack, 100mm for dj, etc. Really nice feature to have. You've got an Argyle on yours right?

Posted: Aug 12, 2013 at 13:42 Quote
So... This just happened...
Messed around with the crowns and it feels rideable... I might keep it like this for a while.
Messed around with the crowns and it feels rideable... I might keep it like this for a while.

O+
Posted: Aug 12, 2013 at 14:06 Quote
I feel sorry for your face.....when you snap off your head tube

Posted: Sep 16, 2013 at 13:49 Quote
Best 120mm fork for 2011 Hardrock which will be used for aggressive XC/AM ?

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2013 at 14:07 Quote
not sure on the travel but a pike or a revelation.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.088632
Mobile Version of Website