Osama's Dead

Posted: May 3, 2011 at 6:51 Quote
As someone who has served in the US armed forces I'm glad to hear this news however this is not over yet. There's more "Osama's" out there with the same death to the world outlook that he had. Funn thing is, back in the 80's and 90's he was allies with the US (somewhat) when he was going against Russia. Then disowned by his family and the bout with them was over so he turned his "focus" to the US starting with the first trade center bombing in the winter of 93 and other various plots to blow up US spots that thankfully have been thatched over the years. I have my own thoughts about 9/11 but I do believe he was involved to some degree, similar for him taking part of the "credit" for the blackhawk down situation years ago. As for the Jihad and Islam, most Muslims disagree highly with terrorists acts though the Koran does call for the world wide conversion to Islam and those who don't convert are to be killed or made "slaves" of the people who serve Allah.
With that attitude, things never seem to end though being a Christian I'm confident God is still in control and will expose terrorists and those that hide behind the innocent to further their plans of destruction.

Posted: May 3, 2011 at 8:54 Quote
its true hate only brings hate, but was trying to kill him, hate? they gave him a proper islamic burrial

Posted: May 4, 2011 at 0:11 Quote
bike4christ wrote:
As for the Jihad and Islam, most Muslims disagree highly with terrorists acts though the Koran does call for the world wide conversion to Islam and those who don't convert are to be killed or made "slaves" of the people who serve Allah.
Exactly where did you hear this?! The Koran asks Muslims to try and convert people towards Islam but nowhere does it say that they are to be killed or made "slaves" of people who serve Allah. This translation comes from the extremists who have tried to modify what the Koran says so that they can recruit more terrorists. All Muslims will agree that infact Jihad by the sword (this is the one people debate over) tells them
1. Rules of war (for self defense), the first two rules being that the opponent must always have started the fighting and that it must not be fought to gain territory.
2. Fighting against the evil things that fill this world such as child labour, drugs, etc etc
Obviously extremists twist that second part and take it to be people who do not follow religion even though this is not the case.

Posted: May 4, 2011 at 7:22 Quote
hazdxb wrote:
bike4christ wrote:
As for the Jihad and Islam, most Muslims disagree highly with terrorists acts though the Koran does call for the world wide conversion to Islam and those who don't convert are to be killed or made "slaves" of the people who serve Allah.
Exactly where did you hear this?! The Koran asks Muslims to try and convert people towards Islam but nowhere does it say that they are to be killed or made "slaves" of people who serve Allah. This translation comes from the extremists who have tried to modify what the Koran says so that they can recruit more terrorists. All Muslims will agree that infact Jihad by the sword (this is the one people debate over) tells them
1. Rules of war (for self defense), the first two rules being that the opponent must always have started the fighting and that it must not be fought to gain territory.
2. Fighting against the evil things that fill this world such as child labour, drugs, etc etc
Obviously extremists twist that second part and take it to be people who do not follow religion even though this is not the case.
Most humans are conditioned to believe things that are not necessarily true. This is especially true about Americans. This conditioning occurs via many forms but mostly through the biased media (T.V, radio and newspapers), a corrupt and substandard education and more tellingly, religion. If you study the rhetoric of extremist Islam and fundamental US Christianity, parallels can be noticed. These parallels become more obvious when you engage in any type of debate about topics such as this one.
What I'm saying here is that the opinions and reactions by seemingly regular people is usually an unconfirmed and uninformed regurgitation of what they have been conditioned to believe.

Posted: May 4, 2011 at 8:45 Quote
zorba73 wrote:
Most humans are conditioned to believe things that are not necessarily true.

^^This there pisses me off, I absolutely hate it when people open their mouths without thinking and support their arguments with untrue statements

Posted: May 4, 2011 at 8:58 Quote
anto3232 wrote:
its true hate only brings hate, but was trying to kill him, hate? they gave him a proper islamic burrial
Being buried at sea is not in accordance with Islam.

Posted: May 4, 2011 at 10:31 Quote
zorba73 wrote:
hazdxb wrote:
bike4christ wrote:
Most humans are conditioned to believe things that are not necessarily true. This is especially true about Americans. This conditioning occurs via many forms but mostly through the biased media (T.V, radio and newspapers), a corrupt and substandard education and more tellingly, religion. If you study the rhetoric of extremist Islam and fundamental US Christianity, parallels can be noticed. These parallels become more obvious when you engage in any type of debate about topics such as this one.
What I'm saying here is that the opinions and reactions by seemingly regular people is usually an unconfirmed and uninformed regurgitation of what they have been conditioned to believe.
you say this but your so sure you werent conditioned to believe in anything either...
goes both ways bud

Posted: May 4, 2011 at 10:32 Quote
zorba73 wrote:
anto3232 wrote:

Well considering i dont believe that anything happens when you die, its alot more then i woulda done for him, not to mention all the f-ed stuff hes done

Posted: May 4, 2011 at 11:29 Quote
anto3232 wrote:
zorba73 wrote:
hazdxb wrote:

you say this but your so sure you werent conditioned to believe in anything either...
goes both ways bud
Absolutely I have been conditioned as well. I am aware of this and I am always questioning any information put my way by suspected corrupt sources that we have all been exposed to, i.e government, public education, religion and all state run institutions. The truth on all subjects is available to all, it is up to the individual to find the truth and educate himself to what really goes on in the world.

Posted: May 4, 2011 at 14:01 Quote
anto3232 wrote:

I would say that hunting a man down and shooting him has an element of hate to it. The only way I could see intentionally killing a human being without hate would be to kill a person in self defense.

Posted: May 4, 2011 at 14:13 Quote
zorba73 wrote:
anto3232 wrote:
while that is true, being buried within 24 hours of dying is

Posted: May 4, 2011 at 14:50 Quote
zorba73 wrote:
anto3232 wrote:
zorba73 wrote:

goes both ways bud
Absolutely I have been conditioned as well. I am aware of this and I am always questioning any information put my way by suspected corrupt sources that we have all been exposed to, i.e government, public education, religion and all state run institutions. The truth on all subjects is available to all, it is up to the individual to find the truth and educate himself to what really goes on in the world.
very nicely put
ezekiel wrote:
anto3232 wrote:

I would say that hunting a man down and shooting him has an element of hate to it. The only way I could see intentionally killing a human being without hate would be to kill a person in self defense.
only some time before he planned something like this again..

Posted: May 4, 2011 at 18:45 Quote
anto3232 wrote:
only some time before he planned something like this again..

That may be so, but killing a man because of what he might do in the future based on what he did in the past is not self defense.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad there's one less bad guy out there. Its just that if history has taught us anything, you kill one enemy and there's another one waiting to take their place in a couple years. Nothing is solved and the senseless violence continues somewhere else.

Posted: May 4, 2011 at 19:42 Quote
As usual morons talking ****.

Lots of people post but only the same select few actually say anything.
I know you know who you are & I know you know how I know Big Grin Salute

For the rest of you a quote

"better to remain silent & appear a fool than open your mouth & remove all doubt".

Oops too late, my bad, for future reference though huh.

BTW The film Team America World Police was a joke, a spoof, a satire, your not supposed to embrace the ideology.

I think you'll know who you are too but only because it's obviouslol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol . I just hope you where joking too.

Posted: May 5, 2011 at 9:51 Quote
thanks for contributing

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2014. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv16 0.024092
Mobile Version of Website