Official 2011 Horseshoe Resort Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Official 2011 Horseshoe Resort Thread
Posted: Apr 25, 2012 at 3:55 Quote
PoeticThreeD wrote:
If you are planning on riding O-Cup #1, be sure to check this out!
http://www.ridingfeelsgood.com/tuf-rack-o-cup-dh1-teaser/

That looks SWEET Eek I hope they leave this open for the remainder of the season for us non DH racers.

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 at 9:54 Quote
modelo wrote:
PoeticThreeD wrote:
If you are planning on riding O-Cup #1, be sure to check this out!
http://www.ridingfeelsgood.com/tuf-rack-o-cup-dh1-teaser/

That looks SWEET Eek I hope they leave this open for the remainder of the season for us non DH racers.

The dh corase will be open to the public after the race. Making me soo stoked to ride horseshoe this summer!!

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 at 13:18 Quote
^^^^ For a period of time, or all summer?

Where is it in relation to the other trails? Will you have to ride to it? I cant see them running 2 lifts for us.

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 at 13:42 Quote
We'll the only picture as i can relate to the location is the first picture with the big right hand berm. It seems to be in front of the parking lot at the resort right by the golf course, which is a bit of a ways from the rest of the trails...

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2012 at 13:51 Quote
yea the horseshoe o-cup track is not on the same hill as the horseshoe resort trails

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 at 16:10 Quote
motrvatd wrote:
yea the horseshoe o-cup track is not on the same hill as the horseshoe resort trails

usually its held across the road at highs of horseshoe, but this year the trail is being built on the resort hill and i was told will be open to the public after the race (hopefully all summer)

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 at 16:33 Quote
Hope to hear an "official" statement from a horseshoe rep soon. Not a peep yet this season on this forum.

Equinox wrote:
motrvatd wrote:

usually its held across the road at highs of horseshoe, but this year the trail is being built on the resort hill and i was told will be open to the public after the race (hopefully all summer)

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 at 18:15 Quote
I have been trying to buy a pass for over 2weeks now. I don't think the people who care are there yet.

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 at 18:23 Quote
They were extremely low on park staff during the winter. might still be down employees

Posted: Apr 29, 2012 at 9:41 Quote
Is Horseshoe still on track to open on May 5th?
Mr Jones has taken up residence, and I want him to leave asap.

michael

Posted: Apr 29, 2012 at 11:05 Quote
When I phoned about my pass the lady said the 19th.

Posted: Apr 29, 2012 at 11:38 Quote
B-Rock106 wrote:

She better be joking....the snow has been 99.9% gone for months.

Posted: Apr 30, 2012 at 8:16 Quote
thisusernameisnottaken wrote:
B-Rock106 wrote:

She better be joking....the snow has been 99.9% gone for months.

Called the resort this morning pointing out the two different opening dates. The lady said they will be open this weekend (may 5th)

See you there tup

Posted: Apr 30, 2012 at 8:38 Quote
Does anybody know if there will be any special deal for accommodation on the resort during the O-Cup.

Is there any camping close to the resort?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011067
Mobile Version of Website