Post your NS bikes!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your NS bikes!
Posted: Jun 11, 2014 at 10:03 Quote
matt-d wrote:
ldukeshire wrote:
Suggestions for wheels?
Narrow it down a bit, you know how much you wanna spend, and what colour?
Price doesn't matter, just the more expensive the longer it'll take me to get them. Chrome would be best if possible if not black

Posted: Jun 11, 2014 at 10:08 Quote
ldukeshire wrote:
Price doesn't matter, just the more expensive the longer it'll take me to get them. Chrome would be best if possible if not black

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://spank-ind.com/media/k2/galleries/5/SPIKE-EVO-35AL-CHROME.jpg

Posted: Jun 11, 2014 at 21:28 Quote
Saw those, but 32h only I need 36 for bmx hubs

Posted: Jun 13, 2014 at 16:36 Quote
SouthernNW wrote:
Been looking to pick up a Cap for a loong time, finally lucked out, maybe the fifth time ever checking ebay, scored for $200 shipped from Illinois to Portland! Just need to spray black and what's Bold an builds done.

With Stem grips pedals seat on the way just need to rattle can black and build wheels.

Frame: Ns Capital26 Black
Fork: Dobermann Tchokr
Hubs: Treebikeco v3 Gold
Spokes: Dtswiss Comp straightpull
Nipples: Wheelsmith Alu gold
Rims: Rhynolite XL
Tires: Specialized CC 2.0

Headset: Shadow Corvus
Stem: NS Quantum
Bars: NS Proofs
Grips: Cult Dak gum
Ends: Odyssey Parends
Seat: BoneDeth Vibrator Scales brown
Cranks: Deity Vendetta3
Axle: Profile GDH
BB: Shadow Voltus
Pedals: Shadow Ravager PC
Sprocket: S&M S7SD 25t
Chain: SRAM PC1
Pegs: Tree Stumps

Posted: Jun 15, 2014 at 13:29 Quote
I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but here goes..

I've got a black 24in NS Holy 2, which is pretty much stock but with an SLX rear brake on it. I have an Identiti Rebate Park fork lying around, and I wanted to know firstly, is it much better than the stock fork that comes with the bike (I can't find much info on it).

The second question is whether a chrome fork will look decent on a predominantly black bike? I cant see many examples online of this combo.

Need to decide whether it's worth selling the fork (it's brand new) or put it on my bike.

Thanks

Posted: Jun 15, 2014 at 14:35 Quote
Just put them on. Swapping forks isn't too hard. The rebates are 10mm lower and im sure they are lighter.

Posted: Jun 15, 2014 at 23:42 Quote
okay will do. I reckon if i replace the yellow bars too it will look alright. cheers

Posted: Jun 21, 2014 at 15:06 Quote
Love those sodas. I need a set of those spank tweet wheels to match my frame! Here's my new evo just about finished. Just need to install my nw ring and type2 derailleur when they come in. The gamut guide is just temporary.
Trip to Farmington to see the inlaws. I checked out the local trails. Very fun Now I ll bring my bike whenever I m forced to come with my wife. On a lighter note my Evo looks slack as fak Sweet...

Posted: Jun 23, 2014 at 8:13 Quote
henry-turner wrote:
photo

Oh man that's nice.

Posted: Jun 24, 2014 at 9:32 Quote
SouthernNW wrote:
Been looking to pick up a Cap for a loong time, finally lucked out , maybe the fifth time ever checking ebay, scored for $200 shipped from Illinois to Portland! Just need Bold an builds done.

Frame: Ns Capital26 Black
Fork: Dobermann Tchokr
Hubs: Treebikeco v3 Gold
Spokes: Dtswiss Comp straightpull
Nipples: Wheelsmith Alu gold
Rims: Rhynolite XL
Tires: Specialized CC 2.0

Headset: Shadow Corvus
Stem: NS Quantum
Bars: NS Proofs
Grips: Cult Dak gum
Ends: Odyssey Parends
Seat: BoneDeth Vibrator Scales brown
Cranks: Deity Vendetta3
Axle: Profile GDH
BB: Shadow Voltus
Pedals: Shadow Ravager PC
Sprocket: S&M S7SD 25t
Chain: Odyssey Bluebird gold
Pegs: Tree Stumps

Sick grab! i do reccomend brass nipples instead of alum , as brass is stronger and lasts longer and doesn\t corrode like alum spokenipples .

Posted: Jul 1, 2014 at 16:51 Quote
Here is the rebuild of my Suburban Park after my Void got stolen. Managed to get another 2011 4X/WC fork and I lowered it to 80mm. This makes the bike so much better IMO.
New to me fork 2011 Marzz 4X WC lowered to 80mm Sram PC1 chain.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024641
Mobile Version of Website