Moose Mountain Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Moose Mountain Thread
Posted: May 13, 2016 at 22:37 Quote

Lower 727 is coming along nicely tup

Posted: May 13, 2016 at 22:41 Quote
Looks sick!

Anybody head out there tonight? Hoping to get a couple FG/Toothless/Billy runs in tomorrow morning if it isn't wet

O+
Posted: May 14, 2016 at 5:21 Quote
She's a mess! Wasn't even worth heading in to work. Road was a sloppy mess too. Hope to see blue sky's and wind all day today.
Should be good to go by tomorrow.

Posted: May 14, 2016 at 10:38 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
She's a mess! Wasn't even worth heading in to work. Road was a sloppy mess too. Hope to see blue sky's and wind all day today.
Should be good to go by tomorrow.

Posted: May 17, 2016 at 11:17 Quote
Can anyone recommend a good moose loop to do? Not going to be shuttling, just want to do a nice ride up and down. Did Merlins at West bragg the other day and really enjoyed it.

Posted: May 17, 2016 at 12:05 Quote
Ride up pneuma than down 727, you have the choice to ride up back up sulphur springs to pneuma & do hot laps or back down to the parking lot.

Posted: May 17, 2016 at 14:07 Quote
aspski wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good moose loop to do? Not going to be shuttling, just want to do a nice ride up and down. Did Merlins at West bragg the other day and really enjoyed it.
Put your thumb out and get a ride to the top (pedal if no one is out there) and do Shaft. It's the closest to Merlin and a fun long decent.

O+
Posted: May 21, 2016 at 10:29 Quote
How's the conditions up there right now heard it snowed??

Posted: May 21, 2016 at 10:56 Quote
On my way up right now. Will comment conditions if I have service

O+
Posted: May 21, 2016 at 13:29 Quote
Ejohnson wrote:
cheers man

Posted: May 21, 2016 at 15:40 Quote
Hey, this is a shout out to the trail fairies working on the steeps on Toothless. I'm the MMBTS trail lead for that trail and any work should go through the proper channels so we are aware of what work is being done and who is doing it.

That being said, thanks for the work, the steeps have needed some love for a while. Please drop me a pm as I have an idea that you might be interested in.

Cheers

Posted: May 21, 2016 at 17:35 Quote
bigheaddoug wrote:
Hey, this is a shout out to the trail fairies working on the steeps on Toothless. I'm the MMBTS trail lead for that trail and any work should go through the proper channels so we are aware of what work is being done and who is doing it.

That being said, thanks for the work, the steeps have needed some love for a while. Please drop me a pm as I have an idea that you might be interested in.

Cheers

That was a couple friends of mine. I've forwarded this so they can get in touch, Doug.

Posted: May 21, 2016 at 17:39 Quote
LoganKeen wrote:
Ejohnson wrote:
cheers man

Guaranteed soupy. Started pouring when we left our work spot on 727 last night. Stupid may-long precipitation!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012127
Mobile Version of Website