Warehouse DIRT JUMPS in Las Vegas

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Warehouse DIRT JUMPS in Las Vegas
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 22, 2011 at 20:40 Quote
I'm really frustrated by the fact that there are not really any good places to dirt jump in Las Vegas and BC is hot and shitty for jumping and it hurt like hell if you go down....I want to find some crappy warehouse somewhere and bring in some clay and build a good line and a step up into soft clay for practice......

By getting a group of people together this can be done....It would be cheap as hell every month if there were 10-20 people involved.. This may make you laugh but the bottom line is, Las Vegas is hot as hell because of the sun mostly...The shade alone would be nice during the summer plus fans...The rest of the year it would be perfect....Also you would be able to ride at night with lights....

I will not go into to any details but the proposal is grouping people together in the Las Vegas area and getting something with an overhang that we can build in. The cost would be around $1000-1500 per month plus insurance for something nice say 2000-3000 sq ft....So, 20 people and it would be worth it plus..

If anyone is even remotely interested or has a better way to actually build jumps and ride around here let me know.....

Posted: Aug 25, 2011 at 14:33 Quote
dutchdjr wrote:
I'm really frustrated by the fact that there are not really any good places to dirt jump in Las Vegas and BC is hot and shitty for jumping and it hurt like hell if you go down....I want to find some crappy warehouse somewhere and bring in some clay and build a good line and a step up into soft clay for practice......

By getting a group of people together this can be done....It would be cheap as hell every month if there were 10-20 people involved.. This may make you laugh but the bottom line is, Las Vegas is hot as hell because of the sun mostly...The shade alone would be nice during the summer plus fans...The rest of the year it would be perfect....Also you would be able to ride at night with lights....

I will not go into to any details but the proposal is grouping people together in the Las Vegas area and getting something with an overhang that we can build in. The cost would be around $1000-1500 per month plus insurance for something nice say 2000-3000 sq ft....So, 20 people and it would be worth it plus..

If anyone is even remotely interested or has a better way to actually build jumps and ride around here let me know.....

maybe you should talk to the former owners of the now-extinct Planet Plywood

http://sk8parklist.com/nv_lv_ply.html

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2014. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv16 0.014343
Mobile Version of Website