Opinions on mafiabikes bmx?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Opinions on mafiabikes bmx?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 11, 2011 at 7:09 Quote
looking at getting a mafiabikes BMX. anyone got a reveiw or opinion on them?

cheers pinske Salute

Posted: Sep 11, 2011 at 7:14 Quote
there shit.If i where you i would spend more money and get a better bike.

Posted: Sep 11, 2011 at 9:44 Quote
pinske wrote:

cheers pinske Salute

All I would say is you get what you pay for. Some of these Mafia completes sell for less than the cranks on my race BMX. If you are going to buy one to get you started than go for it. But, looking at pictures, single walled rims and one piece cranks are not going to last long if these bikes are used for their intended purpose.

In regards to the link above, I would contact them and make sure the bike you want is in stock because customers waiting form bikes they have paid for seems to have been the initial problem.

On a side note regarding the claim about a customer changing grips and the bike being out of warranty (Mafia Bikes refute this claim), my £2500 Supreme 6 voids its warranty if I use a seatpost other than the XC seatpost that came with the bike!

My advice, buy second hand. You do not appear to be a beginner and you will get much more for your money.

Posted: Sep 12, 2011 at 3:36 Quote
Phunkmaster wrote:
pinske wrote:

cheers pinske Salute

All I would say is you get what you pay for. Some of these Mafia completes sell for less than the cranks on my race BMX. If you are going to buy one to get you started than go for it. But, looking at pictures, single walled rims and one piece cranks are not going to last long if these bikes are used for their intended purpose.

In regards to the link above, I would contact them and make sure the bike you want is in stock because customers waiting form bikes they have paid for seems to have been the initial problem.

On a side note regarding the claim about a customer changing grips and the bike being out of warranty (Mafia Bikes refute this claim), my £2500 Supreme 6 voids its warranty if I use a seatpost other than the XC seatpost that came with the bike!

My advice, buy second hand. You do not appear to be a beginner and you will get much more for your money.

well thats what im thinking about doing, cos im not starting out i just need a BMX to ride park on as i sold my old one and my dartmoor. ill go buy 2nd hand. cheers man

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 at 8:30 Quote
mate they are the worst bikes on the market they look nice but snap easyer than a twig for that money you could get a wtp arcade , united or premium there pretty good
or even a sub rosa they are insane

Posted: Dec 29, 2014 at 12:53 Quote
The new 2015 makes have highly improved
I would recommend the blackjack

Posted: May 15, 2016 at 0:15 Quote
mafia bmx are the shittist bike in the world

i had one and it broke in less then 6 months

Posted: Nov 24, 2016 at 5:38 Quote
Mafia blackjack 2015 is shitttt wheels buckled so f*ckin easily, such a shit bike and the rear wheel hub is f*cked......

Posted: Nov 24, 2016 at 5:39 Quote
Mafia blackjack 2015 is shitttt wheels buckled so f*ckin easily, such a shit bike and the rear wheel hub is f*cked......

Posted: Feb 19, 2017 at 1:08 Quote
djnige wrote:
mate they are the worst bikes on the market they look nice but snap easyer than a twig for that money you could get a wtp arcade , united or premium there pretty good
or even a sub rosa they are insane
These really are the worst bikes.

Posted: Feb 19, 2017 at 1:09 Quote
kenny1112 wrote:
mafia bmx are the shittist bike in the world

i had one and it broke in less then 6 months
lucky you, mine broke within 2 weeks.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011130
Mobile Version of Website