Pedal Shop Ride / Groom, misc sesh

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Pedal Shop Ride / Groom, misc sesh
Posted: Feb 15, 2012 at 19:41 Quote
ticton wrote:
Was it as dry as it looks out there?

simply too much clearin' if you ask me --- should rock the whole M1 area with grass seed in the spring
yeah, it was pretty nice --- just that area are the end of M1 was squishy --- from the lander of GnarGoyle to the last drop after the berms was all squishy. the rest of the trails were nice --

base camp is REALLY wet over there by Hattrick

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 at 4:19 Quote
PedalShopLLC wrote:
Views: 231    Faves: 0    Comments: 3

Spring loaded too...

hey, what happened to the dirt jumps/tree that was fallen here....? did you pussify em for me?

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 at 5:16 Quote
50LB bag of shady mixture grass seed will do the trick...the deer and deer ticks will love you for it...put it on the agenda for the meeting / party next Saturday night.

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 at 18:30 Quote
I pulled this still from the helmet cam.

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 at 18:47 Quote
You know it's legit when 3 people are in the air at the same time.

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 at 19:22 Quote
StuHaight wrote:
You know it's legit when 3 people are in the air at the same time.

hell yeah --- didn't even think of that till ya mentioned it.

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 at 20:18 Quote
I'm slammed with edit work. I really want to try and get out there maybe on my hardtail.

I take it that it is soaked out there, but you guys have been building stuff and I'll want to build first before I ride.

Not this coming weekend though, maybe the one after...

I'm also going to be doing a overhaul on my cable-camera, make it more sturdy and all.

Posted: Feb 17, 2012 at 4:17 Quote
Nice capture..I got dicked on that run..lol

Posted: Feb 17, 2012 at 8:23 Quote
yo, pishop! when you gonna sell us some of these?

Posted: Feb 18, 2012 at 4:26 Quote
BTI order going in on Monday

if ju's want/need anything from em.

let me know over the weekend

2 cents

Posted: Feb 18, 2012 at 18:19 Quote
big thanks going out to Looney, Tim, Porter and Alec for trailside clean up & edits.
&
Thanks going out to M for the photo sesh.

Posted: Feb 19, 2012 at 2:07 Quote
PedalShopLLC wrote:
BTI order going in on Monday

if ju's want/need anything from em.

let me know over the weekend

2 cents

1 large Evil Undead with DHX RC4 and angleset! Schhhhawwwwinnng!

Posted: Feb 19, 2012 at 10:35 Quote
StuHaight wrote:
Well you know what people are willing to pay now. I wouldn't agree to selling them all to one person because you can charge more the next auction you have.

Sounds a bit cold but it'd be gut renching if you sold'em all at a too low a price.

Whoa!! Good thing I didn't take $75. They sold for $237!! Hey P-Shop ... now I won't have to ask my wife for the $$ for the bmx bike. Damn I need a separate bank account.

Posted: Feb 19, 2012 at 10:58 Quote
e-van wrote:
StuHaight wrote:
Well you know what people are willing to pay now. I wouldn't agree to selling them all to one person because you can charge more the next auction you have.

Sounds a bit cold but it'd be gut renching if you sold'em all at a too low a price.

Whoa!! Good thing I didn't take $75. They sold for $237!! Hey P-Shop ... now I won't have to ask my wife for the $$ for the bmx bike. Damn I need a separate bank account.

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 10:59 Quote
Jerseys will ship out this week.

Guessing they'll land here on Thursday

Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera Camera tup tup tup tup tup tup tup tup tup tup tup tup tup tup tup tup tup tup tup tup tup

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2014. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv92 0.021262
Mobile Version of Website