PB Forum :: Trail Building
Builders discussion and rant zone
Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 12:01 Quote
is than an invite for vag boy

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 12:08 Quote
vengeance111 wrote:
DH-Moose wrote:
vengeance111 wrote:
oh well, all im saying is post more progress and dont be so critical, not everyone cares whether theres some sticks in there jump that might make it 2% more soft then it should be

But they might. I'm a newb builder, advice like that may stop me making silly mistakes and spending hours rebuilding something rather than sessioning the hell out of it. Just because YOU don't get anything out of his critique doesn't mean someone else won't either.
yeah fairplay, ive just found that everything ive built and put on here has been slated by all, then when i put the finished pictures up everyone likes it lol

just do what you thinks right for you and if its not tear it down and redo it, helps you progress more than just reading james comments lol

so you think that it is easier to make loads of mistakes than be given guidance by those that already wasted the time making them, if so your a dumb deluded shit

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 12:23 Quote
James-Carey wrote:
vengeance111 wrote:
DH-Moose wrote:

But they might. I'm a newb builder, advice like that may stop me making silly mistakes and spending hours rebuilding something rather than sessioning the hell out of it. Just because YOU don't get anything out of his critique doesn't mean someone else won't either.
yeah fairplay, ive just found that everything ive built and put on here has been slated by all, then when i put the finished pictures up everyone likes it lol

just do what you thinks right for you and if its not tear it down and redo it, helps you progress more than just reading james comments lol

so you think that it is easier to make loads of mistakes than be given guidance by those that already wasted the time making them, if so your a dumb deluded shit

some times youve got to learn from personal experience rather than being told suff by some one many miles away who havenjt seen the actual trail or problem

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 12:24 Quote
James I think the problem is when you tell people their jumps ride like shit, just based on appearance. I know for you and me we can see all the problems and such but for the person who has fun riding them, that is a low blow. It makes it harder to intake the advice when the person "higher up" is slating your work so much. This isn't as much of a issue now as it was before but take it into account next time.

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 12:25 Quote
yeah ill admit you did you used to be worse

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 12:27 Quote
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
James I think the problem is when you tell people their jumps ride like shit, just based on appearance. I know for you and me we can see all the problems and such but for the person who has fun riding them, that is a low blow. It makes it harder to intake the advice when the person "higher up" is slating your work so much. This isn't as much of a issue now as it was before but take it into account next time.

Yeah, i did used to be f*cking harsh, but i now always include positives. The thing is im not just listing problems, i also give advice on how to fix them. It tends to be new people that get offended, but they soon learn it is just my way of wording stuff, not that i am an a*shole, i just dont understand why vengance hates me so much

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 12:27 Quote
vengeance111 wrote:
James-Carey wrote:
vengeance111 wrote:

some times youve got to learn from personal experience rather than being told suff by some one many miles away who havenjt seen the actual trail or problem

But being guided always makes shit faster, its going to be personal experience, i am just pointing them in the right direction...

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 12:31 Quote
I know you give good advice to them I'm just taking about judging off appearance. What might look like a sore bust up jump could be their little slice of heaven they get to ride each week. Not knockin the advice, just we have to be gentle wih newer ones.

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 12:34 Quote
Yeah i know, i think i tend to be, it is more new people building proper jumps, if they look new to the sport i think i am softer... I do word things harshly, im not going to change it as its easy to work me out quickly, i did change the brutality of my comets and lack of positives as it was just dickish

your definitely the person i rely on to deciphers my comments to those who dont understand what im saying Salute

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 12:36 Quote
Or that I have suffered the wrath of james carey hahahah lol

Salute

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 12:39 Quote
hearing me talk in real life makes my wording make a lot more sense

i think you have to be burnt to respect the fire Razz

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 13:24 Quote
will you rape me with words on every small thing wrong with my trails if I ever post them here? lol

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 13:26 Quote
harry-h wrote:
will you rape me with words on every small thing wrong with my trails if I ever post them here? lol

of course he will

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 13:43 Quote
harry-h wrote:

you know me too well haha, probably got peg holes in the lips too hha

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 13:44 Quote
James-Carey wrote:
harry-h wrote:

you know me too well haha, probably got peg holes in the lips too hha
The only time that has ever happened was from my self,I almost hit my self with a shovel

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022009
Mobile Version of Website