scrippsranchDJ wrote:
We buried a deer inside our berm once
[/PI]
any pictures of that berm fully sculpted Jailbreak
Still perfecting the shape.
Berm
Really miss this berm, was a beauty

Posted: Oct 19, 2014 at 17:25 Quote
big berms? big berms. paced out its over 15m long, the whole back of it is over 2m tall.

berm
berm

Posted: Oct 19, 2014 at 17:57 Quote
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
mcjump wrote:
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
We buried a deer inside our berm once
[/PI]
any pictures of that berm fully sculpted Jailbreak
Still perfecting the shape.
Berm
Really miss this berm, was a beauty
what happened to her!? She 'twas a beaut indeed

Posted: Oct 19, 2014 at 18:21 Quote
Had an unfortunate accident with a bulldozer/bobcat thing

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 8:31 Quote
I feel guilty looking at sexy tings on the internet but these berms, i feel no shame looking at

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 22:18 Quote
How long did that berm take? It's huge! I want berms like that.

Posted: Nov 10, 2014 at 5:56 Quote
looking for some input on a trail we are makeing only wrked on it for about two months the facebook group link has all the updatd pictures thanks

https://www.facebook.com/groups/191049061056226/

Posted: Nov 10, 2014 at 6:47 Quote
I have been using Iron (ferrous) Sulphate. on a couple of home projects lately. it is ridiculously cheap. Supposedly it is a wood preserver. It isnt harmful to the environment and isnt toxic. i was wondering what peoples thoughts are on using it on old wood features to help keep them from rotting?

Posted: Nov 10, 2014 at 7:28 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
I have been using Iron (ferrous) Sulphate. on a couple of home projects lately. it is ridiculously cheap. Supposedly it is a wood preserver. It isnt harmful to the environment and isnt toxic. it was wondering what peoples thought are on using it on old wood features to help keep them from rotting?
If all this is true then why are you even asking? great idea

Posted: Nov 10, 2014 at 7:44 Quote
hgardner wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
I have been using Iron (ferrous) Sulphate. on a couple of home projects lately. it is ridiculously cheap. Supposedly it is a wood preserver. It isnt harmful to the environment and isnt toxic. it was wondering what peoples thought are on using it on old wood features to help keep them from rotting?
If all this is true then why are you even asking? great idea

because im not sure if there are any side effects to it. for one it turns new wood grey (antique).. I am deferring to the collective wisdom before i try it.....

but if it does work it would be so easy to go out and treat old features with it.

Posted: Nov 10, 2014 at 14:38 Quote
It's water soluble and crystalline so I wouldn't trust its preservative properties

Posted: Nov 10, 2014 at 23:45 Quote
So many other preservers on the market anyway, my dad used Cuprinol a lot when he was doing joining work. Also used to use creosote but increasingly in the UK people are complaining about the toxicity of such a solution.

Posted: Nov 10, 2014 at 23:48 Quote
IIRC a popular method is to tar stuff. This employs the same logic as creosote anyway since creosote is a bi product of tar production. You can pick up a brand name bottle of wood preservative such as Cuprinol for very cheap anyway, if you're going to do a job do it properly.

Posted: Nov 11, 2014 at 9:28 Quote
Tong oil , cheap , non-toxic , smells great !

Posted: Nov 12, 2014 at 12:06 Quote
Snow, snow makes building hard

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.045881
Mobile Version of Website