The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Nov 20, 2014 at 21:16 Quote
also doing them on a bank helps I find

Posted: Nov 20, 2014 at 22:37 Quote
Bluntosaurus , I have a freecoaster , so I wont even attempt to use pedal pressure , I can do them on banks .

The mad thing is , sometimes I get the full 360 , but roll towards , guess them attempts I carving way too much haha .

Cheers though guys .

Posted: Nov 21, 2014 at 1:42 Quote
liamarcher wrote:
Bluntosaurus , I have a freecoaster , so I wont even attempt to use pedal pressure , I can do them on banks .

The mad thing is , sometimes I get the full 360 , but roll towards , guess them attempts I carving way too much haha .

Cheers though guys .

Man I run a coaster as well and use pedal pressure all the time its not the same kind of pressure you use on a cassette though....

Posted: Nov 21, 2014 at 1:57 Quote
i was trying them using all pop and was close, banks are easy enough to just use pure hop

Posted: Nov 21, 2014 at 2:24 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
Just watched a couple older Nike videos, is it me or any video that CK and Garrett are in together is boring?

The Argentina one with Sylvester, Kriss Kyle and Enarson, not that the video was boring in general. It just seemed Chad and Garrett were always trying to one up each other and see who do the better shit. It's like they're trying to treat the trips with each other as contests. It's like "it's no dew tour, calm down"
what trying to land harder and harder stuff? How in any way is that a bad thing? And if anything they are trying to replicate their edit riding in contests not the other way around

Posted: Nov 21, 2014 at 3:51 Quote
bluntosaurusrex wrote:
liamarcher wrote:

Cheers though guys .

Man I run a coaster as well and use pedal pressure all the time its not the same kind of pressure you use on a cassette though....

That's just seems a real sketchy way of doing them , regardless , thanks for your input .

Posted: Nov 21, 2014 at 6:02 Quote
Just pivot a whole bunch when you're first learning them. Literally pivot almost 180 degrees and then finish it like a manual 180 in a way. Once you get better then you can make it one full spin. Also, doing it into a mellow bank helps with that little bit of extra time in the air.

Posted: Nov 21, 2014 at 11:24 Quote
liamarcher wrote:
bluntosaurusrex wrote:
liamarcher wrote:

Cheers though guys .

That's just seems a real sketchy way of doing them , regardless , thanks for your input .

I'm curious as to what seems sketchy about using pedal pressure... if you have read interviews with people like Karl Poynter he talks about how he uses pedal pressure for a lot of tricks and there are not many guys who have been coastin backwards as long as he has

Posted: Nov 21, 2014 at 18:21 Quote
That guy's a coaster surgeon.

See his new edit today? I liked the 180 UNDER the rail. 

Posted: Nov 22, 2014 at 12:03 Quote
I have an tanwall.
An tanwall

O+
Posted: Nov 22, 2014 at 12:16 Quote
IS THAT A GREEN BULLET VALVE CAP!?

Posted: Nov 22, 2014 at 12:18 Quote
May I ask what model potato you took that photo withÉ

Posted: Nov 22, 2014 at 12:22 Quote
Urbaniste wrote:
That guy's a coaster surgeon.

See his new edit today? I liked the 180 UNDER the rail. 
I also liked that one were he got his back peg on that decent size handrail an coasted on the front wheel.

Posted: Nov 22, 2014 at 12:54 Quote
dkidd wrote:
IS THAT A GREEN BULLET VALVE CAP!?
f*ck YEAH IT IS

Posted: Nov 22, 2014 at 12:54 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
May I ask what model potato you took that photo withÉ
a Marfona.

Actually an iPhone 4S

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.132738
Mobile Version of Website