The 20" street thread
Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 18:23 Quote
newfie-rides wrote:
I like guards, save the hubs brah

Nice of you to pop in f*ckboi

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 19:03 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
Gingymp5 wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks most bmx edits focus too much on technical gimmicky tricks and not enough on smooth flowy riding. I've been trying to find a solid video of someone just cruising a bowl but the closest I can get is Devon Smillie at brooke run.

Kris Fox?
Exactly the style I was looking for. Chad Osburn has got a really smooth style as well.

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 19:22 Quote
Gingymp5 wrote:
raytheotter wrote:
Gingymp5 wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks most bmx edits focus too much on technical gimmicky tricks and not enough on smooth flowy riding. I've been trying to find a solid video of someone just cruising a bowl but the closest I can get is Devon Smillie at brooke run.

Kris Fox?
Exactly the style I was looking for. Chad Osburn has got a really smooth style as well.
old school aitken pure steezz

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 21:14 Quote
brenteaton wrote:
Gingymp5 wrote:
raytheotter wrote:

Kris Fox?
old school aitken pure steezz

this ^^^^

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 21:51 Quote
Aitken is a god.

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 4:24 Quote
Pretty stoked, pick up my new bmx last night wtp envy in like new condition (apart from brake rub) for £100 Smile got some sweet plans for it too, gonna shred the shit out of it first Smile

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 4:36 Quote
The envy's the top of the range one isn't it?

This year's Envy looks f*cking trick, comes stock with the Éclat Blind wheel set, hub guards(I'm pretty sure anyway) éclat fireball tyres, aftermarket everything apart from the frame/forks, which are just as good as any aftermarket frame/forks. If I had to sell my bmx's for some reason I'd pick one up. Nobody seems to believe it but WTP have some of the best completes in the game. I'm not even that big a WTP fan either haha.

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 4:37 Quote
I'd probably get the United Martinez with the coaster.

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 5:39 Quote
Those Sunday bikes look sick with all the aftermarket Odyssey parts

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 6:07 Quote
mozzin wrote:
There's a lot of good completes nowadays..

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 16:54 Quote
mozzin wrote:

They're awesome. I've still never ridden or built a more dialed, rock solid bike than that Soundwave I bought.

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 18:48 Quote
ianfleming wrote:
https://instagram.com/p/zyLK1UDl5B/?modal=true this is my proudest life achievement so far

f*ck yes hahaha

Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 10:27 Quote
Like my businesses instagram boys. This is actually my business not like someone I work for if that makes you want to do it more haha.
@saltboxstorage
Boost my numbers even though we are spread out around the globe haha.

Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 10:31 Quote
My new profile mini hub has been popping since I got it. At first I wasnt sure it was the hub but the guy at the shop that built it said it was. I called profile and they said it is normal and not to be concerned unless it happens every 30 min. I never had this happens on my 26in or any of my other mountain bikes. I Lao feel a slight slip when it happens. How can this be normal. It's annoying as hell. Any thoughts?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032327
Mobile Version of Website