The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Jul 1, 2015 at 14:02 Quote
I'm a big fan of vulcanised on the basis that I like being able to feel my pedals. Despite them not exactly lasting long, Vans LPE's are great, my favourite.

Posted: Jul 1, 2015 at 14:07 Quote
guancho-libre wrote:
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
I love when people really put time into posts. Ty.
no problem at all, it only took a minute and it could be a huge difference for somebody, they have an awesome insole guide on their website (google fp insoles) that has a list of symptoms and different types of insole to help in different ways.
it may not make a difference for some people but it could be the difference between riding for an hour a day or riding 6 hours a day.
I just think its great that people will put in the effort. Most of the wise dudes here do it haha.

Posted: Jul 1, 2015 at 14:10 Quote
Quit being a suck upWink

Posted: Jul 1, 2015 at 16:20 Quote
I just let the guy at the skateshop choose for me he always explains it to me and a regular 5 minute shoe shopping trip ends over 2 hours of messing around finding a model that suits me

Also today I erhm "got" some free wood from a work place and bought a 6m coping I'll be building a 2 meter long box and a rail later on this week

O+
Posted: Jul 1, 2015 at 16:41 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I just let the guy at the skateshop choose for me he always explains it to me and a regular 5 minute shoe shopping trip ends over 2 hours of messing around finding a model that suits me

Also today I erhm "got" some free wood from a work place and bought a 6m coping I'll be building a 2 meter long box and a rail later on this week

Sweet! I should do the same, I work for the local county, and we get a ton of use-able wood at the landfill. . .i would just have to go on the weekends, which I don't want to do.

O+
Posted: Jul 1, 2015 at 17:37 Quote
unrooted wrote:
we get a ton of use-able wood at the landfill. . .i would just have to go on the weekends, which I don't want to do.

Dont post that on the trail building thread, might get a few pissy reactions Wink

Posted: Jul 1, 2015 at 18:00 Quote
al9595 wrote:
Quit being a suck upWink
Meet me irl fgt

Posted: Jul 1, 2015 at 20:26 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
al9595 wrote:
Quit being a suck upWink
Meet me irl fgt

OK bro I lift 115 I'm huge

Posted: Jul 3, 2015 at 12:44 Quote
Did a bars to smith today and snapped my bolt on my gsport marmoset Frown

Posted: Jul 3, 2015 at 14:52 Quote
Put in work yesterday. Hour an a half trying this one line straight. Got kicked outta this school twice this year and got a clean sesh in last night on it and stuck it finally. Got a feeling they will cap this spot though and make it look retarted. They capped this one spot were I wanted to do a big gap to smith and legit put it off because of work and I'm biting mysel in the ass because of it.
Ps tmrw is my birthday. One my year till I can actually go to the states an party my ass of.

Posted: Jul 3, 2015 at 16:56 Quote
loads of the decent new spots are getting capped around my ends. People keep going in and riding while the construction is still happening, so they cap them straight away.

a couple of them are so badly capped thought that you can knock them off with a decent hit from your peg haha

Posted: Jul 3, 2015 at 17:31 Quote
harry-h wrote:
a couple of them are so badly capped thought that you can knock them off with a decent hit from your peg haha
I was just talking to my buddy about getting a clip of him knocking 2 over at once. There not that hard to get off really but when they do it on a public you got be stealthy about it.

Posted: Jul 7, 2015 at 18:47 Quote
so I ghetto patched my tube yesterday old piece of tube and rubber cement+ a phone book to keep pressure on it while it set.... surprisingly seems to be holding.... going to ride street in DT vancouver will report back after

Posted: Jul 8, 2015 at 18:09 Quote
Sounds g if it works. And g as in ghetto

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 23:18 Quote
still holding surprisingly Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.025687
Mobile Version of Website