The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Oct 5, 2015 at 14:45 Quote
Gingymp5 wrote:
Anyone know a hard compound grip that is also thick?

Subrosa teams were hard compound and 32mm. I don't know if any of their current grips are like that though.

Posted: Oct 5, 2015 at 19:31 Quote
The cult and are pretty soft, but hard St the same time I find.

Posted: Oct 5, 2015 at 19:37 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
brenteaton wrote:
Harder these days to get a pair of Edwin's
Sh. They'll stick around. A friend of mine (lurker, I'm sure you're reading this) bought a shit ton and stocked up. That is a smart man.

Got three pairs of flanged black edwin grips and three pairs of flangeless black edwin grips.

edwin 4 lyfe

now i need glh's to come back in stock

Posted: Oct 5, 2015 at 20:38 Quote
Urbaniste wrote:
Gingymp5 wrote:
Anyone know a hard compound grip that is also thick?

Subrosa teams were hard compound and 32mm. I don't know if any of their current grips are like that though.

do you remember the S&M non lock on grip they were stupid thin and hard

Posted: Oct 5, 2015 at 22:32 Quote
I had those. I can vouch for that. Stupid stupid hard. Like plastic basically, I had a pair and gave me to s friend and he wore em down to the bars. Had man paws after those babies.

Posted: Oct 5, 2015 at 23:39 Quote
My friend rocks wtp el barrio they are too thin for my femenine hands

Posted: Oct 6, 2015 at 15:13 Quote
Begin's sig bars are 9.420 rise

I am officially dead lol however I kind of want them

Posted: Oct 6, 2015 at 16:00 Quote
The Benny frame and Begin frame are actually affordable. I think fit ,Benny and Scumbag actually doing things rite.

Posted: Oct 6, 2015 at 21:31 Quote
Yup and they seem solid

I think I'll get benny bars I am a short f*ck and there is no way where I'd be able to run 9.420" rise

Posted: Oct 7, 2015 at 0:01 Quote
I am waiting for every 15 year old kid to buy those bars. Shit they'll make so much off those haha.

Posted: Oct 7, 2015 at 3:21 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Yup and they seem solid

I think I'll get benny bars I am a short f*ck and there is no way where I'd be able to run 9.420" rise

Be careful with the Benny bars, I snapped two pairs in the same place and had three friends snap them in the same place I did..

Posted: Oct 7, 2015 at 8:12 Quote
AlMasonbmx wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Yup and they seem solid

Be careful with the Benny bars, I snapped two pairs in the same place and had three friends snap them in the same place I did..
nice epic return to the forums al

Posted: Oct 7, 2015 at 9:24 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
I am waiting for every 15 year old kid to buy those bars. Shit they'll make so much off those haha.
All these kids who've had one toke on a joint will buy them no doubt.

Posted: Oct 7, 2015 at 9:25 Quote
It's hard to believe that Big Fours were considered big... Bring back OG Scerbros

Posted: Oct 7, 2015 at 9:57 Quote
AlMasonbmx wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Yup and they seem solid

See Jespinal? I wasn't making it up, they're junk

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027486
Mobile Version of Website