Arnoodles wrote:
Dafuqs with the axle to crown height?

It clearly states the alex to crown height and barke type haha
Beat me to it haha

Posted: Jul 27, 2016 at 20:09 Quote
aaronglose wrote:
oldfatnlazy wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:
A grand would almost get you a boxxer team or a previous gen world cup, or a marzocchi 380, or, or... which would be waaaay better than that thing. They're almost unknown and weigh like 8 pounds. Get something from a reputable brand. Not worth the risk, especially if you're tight on cash and can't afford for it to suck.

How about a used fox 40, with a fresh rebuild?I am looking to stay at around 500 all done.
Get this https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2003870/ or this: http://emarket.srsuntourna.com/products/copy-of-rux-rc2-200mm?variant=1032315735
Many thanks. Like the look of both of those. Like the features on the x fusion.

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 5:40 Quote
RUXs are 500USD new? Oooh

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 5:52 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
RUXs are 500USD new? Oooh
Exactly.

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 5:54 Quote
I am a disabled DH rider living in Rocky Mountain House AB home hill Baseline. Accident from a bad mx crash 16 yrs ago. I'm trying to find other disabled riders. To maybe one day ride together, talk about how we can get better!

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 6:09 Quote
loc203 wrote:
I am a disabled DH rider living in Rocky Mountain House AB home hill Baseline. Accident from a bad mx crash 16 yrs ago. I'm trying to find other disabled riders. To maybe one day ride together, talk about how we can get better!

send me a PM, there is a local guy here in a similar situation, he's not on PB but I can give him your contact info.

O+
Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 10:34 Quote
Anyone have any experience with ixs flow knee pads? Are they downhill worthy, or should I look for something more protective

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 12:33 Quote
Is anyone currently using or have used any of the TLD base layer body armor? I recently bought the 3900 protective vest and when it came in, it wasn't quite what I thought it would be. Quite comfortable but the pads in the spine area don't seem like they would offer much spine protection (very soft)!

O+
Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 12:51 Quote
Giladgu wrote:
Anyone have any experience with ixs flow knee pads? Are they downhill worthy, or should I look for something more protective

Just f*cked my ion kpac in the park. Protected my knee well though. Went and bought poc. Poc are the best I ever had. They feel super solid and literally don't move a freaking mm.

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 15:46 Quote
MrMiyagi wrote:
Giladgu wrote:

Just f*cked my ion kpac in the park. Protected my knee well though. Went and bought poc. Poc are the best I ever had. They feel super solid and literally don't move a freaking mm.
Yup. i can approve.

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 11:49 Quote
anyone know what the commencal supreme v4 essential is like???????????

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 12:23 Quote
Read the test and lower your expectations a bit, the fact that it doesn't come with a WC but a RC won't make it worse, geometry is way more important than parts i guess.

O+
Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 13:29 Quote
There's actually a huge difference between the WC and RC, BUT you can always drop a Charger in the RC and you're golden.

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 18:28 Quote
mrgonzo wrote:
loc203 wrote:
I am a 2 wheel disabled DH rider living in Rocky Mountain House AB home hill Baseline. Accident from a bad mx crash 16 yrs ago. I'm trying to find other disabled riders. To maybe one day ride together, talk about how we can get better!

send me a PM, there is a local guy here in a similar situation, he's not on PB but I can give him your contact info.

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 18:31 Quote
mrgonzo wrote:
loc203 wrote:
I am a disabled DH rider living in Rocky Mountain House in Canada, home hill (Baseline). Accident from a bad mx crash 16 yrs ago. I'm trying to find other disabled riders. To maybe one day ride together, talk about how we can get better!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.023102
Mobile Version of Website