Anyone bought anything off Jppp? looks like ive been scammed out of £57 :o(

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Anyone bought anything off Jppp? looks like ive been scammed out of £57 :o(
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 2:13 Quote
On the 8th of febuary i bought and paid for a set of saint cranks off a guy with the username (Jppp) apparently he lives in edinburgh, scotland, and apparently his name is adam rees.And emails came through as Jodie Pritchard
The ad is still up
https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1019222/
I know, i thought it was a good deal, and yes i know i paid him via paypal gift, but i have used this method of payment on these forums quite a few times now without any problems.
Thing is i still have had no package????
It started off fine, he organised a courier and sent me a tracking no. which i used to find out that 4 days after he was supposed to send them out stated that when the courier turned up, they were told they were no longer required, weird.
Called the guy up, and he said that he would try and sort this mess out from his end, couple of days passed and he was still in contact with me reassuring me that it was being sorted.Then he offered me a refund, which i never received, the next morning he said that the package had turned back up at his house and that he would send it out again using royal mail 1st class.That was over a week ago now, and he not answering my calls or messages.
Is there anything i can do to prevent this guy from doing this to any of you guys, people like this should have there accounts shut down!!
How can i contact a moderator on here?
A very dissapointed pinkbiker.

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 2:23 Quote
theres a forum for posting scammer user names, its in the recent forums atm. and no offence, but seriously, pay the damn charges, the whole gift idea is good, but it relies on common decency, which a lot of people seem to be lacking these days

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 6:59 Quote
Contact almostwise who is a moderator.

And for damns sake! Pay by Paypal Goods next time!

No one else is to blame but yourself, you surely read the **BuySell Safety & Tips?

Posted: Mar 3, 2012 at 14:36 Quote
What address did you send it too?

Mod
Posted: Mar 3, 2012 at 16:03 Quote
User has been banned...looks like his second possibly third scamming account. Am inclined to ask for an ip ban but there are multiple unrelated users on that same ip. Confused

Posted: Mar 3, 2012 at 16:05 Quote
AOL customers use the same I.P.

Mod
Posted: Mar 3, 2012 at 16:18 Quote
AOL sucks monkey balls.

Posted: Mar 3, 2012 at 16:24 Quote
lol, too right. Marq was the one who found that out, not me by the way.

Posted: Mar 3, 2012 at 23:46 Quote
im on AOL Frown i think i may be changing soon haha

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012048
Mobile Version of Website