JMC's S-Works DH bike from the mid early 90s

PB Forum :: Downhill
JMC's S-Works DH bike from the mid early 90s
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 2, 2012 at 13:30 Quote
this awesome rig belonged to my former team mate at Hardisty Cycles, JMC (Jason McRoy) after he signed to Specialized as their first UK Pro DH rider

The legendary JMC s S-Works FSR bike in person at the SBC concept store Covent Garden London. Had the honour of knowing JMC as a fellow team mate at Hardisty Cycles just before he signed with Specialized and going for awesome MTB rides around the Newcastle area with JMC and Plunkett

sadly taken from us, before his time, huge respect to JMC for opening the door for many UK riders, and for being a really decent guy who had time for everyone!

got to see his S-Works DH bike tonight, at a Specialized concept store event here in London, UK and this was a huge trip down memory lane for me, as I had not seen this bike since the early 90s..

The legendary JMC s S-Works FSR bike in person at the SBC concept store Covent Garden London. Had the honour of knowing JMC as a fellow team mate at Hardisty Cycles just before he signed with Specialized and going for awesome MTB rides around the Newcastle area with JMC and Plunkett

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 15:57 Quote
hampsteadbandit wrote:
this awesome rig belonged to my former team mate at Hardisty Cycles, JMC (Jason McRoy) after he signed to Specialized as their first UK Pro DH rider

sadly taken from us, before his time, huge respect to JMC for opening the door for many UK riders, and for being a really decent guy who had time for everyone!

got to see his S-Works DH bike tonight, at a Specialized concept store event here in London, UK and this was a huge trip down memory lane for me, as I had not seen this bike since the early 90s..

a total legend mate!!!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011964
Mobile Version of Website