Norco Aurum owners

PB Forum :: Downhill
Norco Aurum owners
Posted: Jul 1, 2014 at 15:27 Quote
thereisnospoon wrote:
immacaroni wrote:
thereisnospoon wrote:
you need to bleed if you shorten cables, no way around it.
solid black is so friggin sweet, wish Norco would ditch their multi-colored clown schemes for solid solors like Santa Cruz.
you're making me regret not having my white LE frame powdercoated black in the off season. damn you...

not with shimanos......

with the well known shitty bleed issues that the new Saints often have out of the box, I'm not going with the hope and pray method when I buy my m820s. they will be fully bled.

sure thing boss....

Posted: Jul 1, 2014 at 18:01 Quote
Okay so u guys talking bout saint brakes. I got saints last season and have only ever had to replace the pads, today while riding I let a buddy ride my bike who then told me my brakes were super touchy and sudden . Just wonderin are anybody else's saints the same way? I love how they feel personally but just wondering haha

Posted: Jul 1, 2014 at 18:19 Quote
Thats just the way saints are! Its awesome though.

Posted: Jul 1, 2014 at 23:13 Quote
About to buy a Zee drivetrain group set for my 2012 Aurum. However, it does not come with a BB. Any recommendations? Saint? Or just get the Hollow Tech 83mm? Is the Race Face Team DH BB compatible?

Posted: Jul 1, 2014 at 23:16 Quote
hetfield1 wrote:
About to buy a Zee drivetrain group set for my 2012 Aurum. However, it does not come with a BB. Any recommendations? Saint? Or just get the Hollow Tech 83mm? Is the Race Face Team DH BB compatible?

The race face works. I have saints on mine with the raceface dh BB

Posted: Jul 2, 2014 at 2:54 Quote
I have an uberbike ceramic bb. Same price as a top range steel bb but far smoother. Had it for about 8 months and it's still smooth as butter. They also come in sick colours. I'm using saint cranks on my aurum and it fits.

Posted: Jul 3, 2014 at 11:27 Quote
My 2014 ride... Little diferent than demo, but it's ok.. Smile

Norco Aurum 6.3 2014

O+
Posted: Jul 3, 2014 at 13:01 Quote
Wow that's beautiful.

Posted: Jul 3, 2014 at 13:07 Quote
octura wrote:
My 2014 ride... Little diferent than demo, but it's ok.. Smile

Norco Aurum 6.3 2014

Really nice, how do you find the der kaisers? anyone else have experience with them? I just ordered a set to replace the kendas

Posted: Jul 3, 2014 at 17:44 Quote
I got high rollers a while ago and I am due for some new tyres. MUst admit I was underwhelmed with high rollers after all the hype they get. Conti defo look like very good quality tyres next to maxxis and oter brands. I have decided to get a set of der kaiser projects but I need a new spike tyre for the front when it gets muddy. I only bother changing the front tyre out but I'm not sure what to get. It's between a mud king and a wet scream. I see people using various cuts of mud kings in extreme wet and extreme dust too which is interesting but I have a mate who swears by wetscreams. And other opinions?

Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 7:26 Quote
I have been using the der kaiser projekts, find them better than the minion, der baron, swampthing, by a wide margin. just super predictable, and a lot of grip, used them at the last canada cup at mont tremblant, where it was extremely muddy, should've swaped to der barons, but these still worked amazingly.

Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 13:38 Quote
The tyres are great! They are soooo soft, kaiser is grippi as hell! But they do wear fast, exp. the rear tire! Smile

Posted: Jul 4, 2014 at 14:44 Quote
^thats from all those car park skiddies, no? Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018017
Mobile Version of Website