Norco Aurum owners

PB Forum :: Downhill
Norco Aurum owners
Posted: Mar 18, 2015 at 0:06 Quote
So for 2015, the carbon vers will be 650B whileas the Alu will still be 26", hhm.

What do you guys think of the 2015 Alu 6.2's (black/green hulk colours) specs? Any real-world photos from owners to share? Thanks. Cool

Posted: Mar 18, 2015 at 9:11 Quote
axl886 wrote:
So for 2015, the carbon vers will be 650B whileas the Alu will still be 26", hhm.

What do you guys think of the 2015 Alu 6.2's (black/green hulk colours) specs? Any real-world photos from owners to share? Thanks. Cool

Not bad, i would get rid of the wheels for flow ex's on hope hubs. install the charger damper system, and swap out the kage for a vivid r2c, or CCDB, or DHX 4, vector HLR.

Posted: Mar 18, 2015 at 10:05 Quote
goytay wrote:
axl886 wrote:

Not bad, i would get rid of the wheels for flow ex's on hope hubs. install the charger damper system, and swap out the kage for a vivid r2c, or CCDB, or DHX 4, vector HLR.

All 2015 boxxers come with charger dampers

Posted: Mar 18, 2015 at 10:09 Quote
lukachadwick wrote:
goytay wrote:
axl886 wrote:

Thats not what the sram site says.

Posted: Mar 18, 2015 at 10:13 Quote
lukachadwick wrote:
goytay wrote:
axl886 wrote:

The RC comes with a mission control damper.

Posted: Mar 18, 2015 at 10:16 Quote
Oh yeah, so does CRC. Odd because I know someone who just bought an rc and it came with the CD.

If I'm totally honest, I don't like how the CD brakes anyway. It makes a massive difference to damping performance but the braking is shit

Posted: Mar 18, 2015 at 10:20 Quote
lukachadwick wrote:
Oh yeah, so does CRC. Odd because I know someone who just bought an rc and it came with the CD.

If I'm totally honest, I don't like how the CD brakes anyway. It makes a massive difference to damping performance but the braking is shit

This one? http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ca/en/rockshox-boxxer-rc-suspension-forks-2015/rp-prod124490

Posted: Mar 18, 2015 at 10:22 Quote
goytay wrote:
lukachadwick wrote:

This one? http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ca/en/rockshox-boxxer-rc-suspension-forks-2015/rp-prod124490

Yeah that one.

Posted: Mar 18, 2015 at 10:22 Quote
goytay wrote:
lukachadwick wrote:

Hmm tell me more on the braking, excessive dive?

Posted: Mar 22, 2015 at 2:00 Quote
Edoyle wrote:
Marrakech wrote:
Just finished to put together my Norco Aurum! Stoked about result!

photo

Looks like your Aurum 6.3 took a path similar to mine from stock form.

2014 Norco Aurum Fox 40 FIT DHX RC4 with Ti spring Raceface SixC crank Raceface NW chainring Raceface SixC 35 bars Easton Havoc 35 dmount stem Blackspire Der Guide Saint derailleur shifter Saint brakes Spank Spike Race 28 wheelset Maxxis DHf tires tubes.

Actually it's not Aurum 6.3 it's 6.1 i rebuilt it and painted matt black.

Here is another picture of it.

photo

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 11:41 Quote
hey, last summer i blew my Xfusion shock and i replaced it with a fox dhx rc4, i noticed the top shock bolt was slightly bent but i left it as it seemed to be ok but now theres alot of play in the shock so i have replaced the bolt, got new DU bushes fitted but i think the the Reducer/top hat bushes may need replacing as there is still play, can anyone tell me where i can find replacements from as i have tried looking but i'm not finding much and alittle unsure on correct size i need

appreciate any help

cheers Smile

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 11:57 Quote
d7teen wrote:
hey, last summer i blew my Xfusion shock and i replaced it with a fox dhx rc4, i noticed the top shock bolt was slightly bent but i left it as it seemed to be ok but now theres alot of play in the shock so i have replaced the bolt, got new DU bushes fitted but i think the the Reducer/top hat bushes may need replacing as there is still play, can anyone tell me where i can find replacements from as i have tried looking but i'm not finding much and alittle unsure on correct size i need

did you get the 5 piece fox bushing kit? i also bent my top bolt,then replaced it with the fox kit.that solved the issue.
hope that helps

Brian

appreciate any help

cheers Smile

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 13:30 Quote
d7teen wrote:

appreciate any help

cheers Smile

http://www.tftuned.com/heavy-duty-mount-kit-127mm-m8/p2937
8x40 top; 8x22 bottom.

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 19:58 Quote
goytay wrote:

Great... thanks for the insight. Now to find any dealer (in AUS or CAN?) who can give a discount *and* willing to ship to me. I don't have local dealers here. Frown

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017507
Mobile Version of Website