XitsXokayXimaXdoctorX wrote:
RyantHayman wrote:
Yeah I will

i prefer my sweeper at 100mm
Ok man I will most likely buy a streetsweeper and do what you have done

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 20:16 Quote
I learned 2 things today,

1) Wood is stronger than steel and;

2) Flips are not a good idea hungover on no sleep.

Dented the living shit out of my Cryptkeeper's headtube Cry

Posted: Oct 26, 2014 at 6:26 Quote
Top tube* lol and I'll see if i can get one.

Posted: Nov 15, 2014 at 21:02 Quote
My new paint job. The color is Aubergine.
Fun project for sure. The paint turned out really really nice. I had a good warm spray booth to work in and took my time. It took I think three days. Allowing for long drying time and sanding between coats.

I also went with Ryno Lite XLs, black nipples, straight gauge spokes laced to my Halo hubs. (Thanks again for the input, Fellas.)

New paint Aubergine. That s french for eggplant.

Posted: Nov 15, 2014 at 22:23 Quote
krtd83 wrote:
Fun project for sure. The paint turned out really really nice. I had a good warm spray booth to work in and took my time. It took I think three days. Allowing for long drying time and sanding between coats.

I also went with Ryno Lite XLs, black nipples, straight gauge spokes laced to my Halo hubs. (Thanks again for the input, Fellas.)

really nice build mate!!!

Posted: Nov 16, 2014 at 8:29 Quote
Temporarily not a deity frame ownerFrown

Posted: Nov 16, 2014 at 15:21 Quote
krtd83 wrote:

So nice tup

Posted: Nov 20, 2014 at 19:17 Quote
Hey guys, I was wondering does anybody have experience with the banshee amp? How did you like it compared to the crypytkeeper?Smile

O+
Posted: Nov 21, 2014 at 7:54 Quote
brightbmx wrote:
Hey guys, I was wondering does anybody have experience with the banshee amp? How did you like it compared to the crypytkeeper?Smile

I've ridden it back to back with my cryptkeeper and it was very different. To me, it felt much stiffer making it feel faster and it was quite lively, but my cryptkeeper was much more confidence inspiring IMO and easier to flick around in air. But they are VERY different feeling bikes. i found myself scrubbing jumps on the Amp vs boosting on the 'keeper.

Posted: Jan 24, 2015 at 0:41 Quote
Havnt posted in a long time so what the hell Smile
photo

Posted: Jan 28, 2015 at 21:29 Quote
so its been a long time coming and its a potato of a photo but here it is

bike

i brought the frame left it in the box bought a double built that kinda wish i hadnt after riding this but hey ho its here now and i love it

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 10:26 Quote
Does any one know the release date of the tapered frames?

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 10:49 Quote
A bit over a month. Get hyped.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022292
Mobile Version of Website