Nukeproof Owners Club

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Nukeproof Owners Club
Posted: Apr 4, 2014 at 10:02 Quote
Petem86 wrote:
Afternoon all - can someone tell me where the fad of removing all your decals came from?
not a fan...just wondering?

Some nice kit on display in here, I've got a fully loaded scalp, and looking for a mega 275 now for some all day epics!

Cheers

Because there are a bunch of fashion queens on here.

Posted: Apr 4, 2014 at 11:07 Quote
if a cared about the looks i wouldn't get NP in the first place lol

Posted: Apr 4, 2014 at 13:04 Quote
Petem86 wrote:
Afternoon all - can someone tell me where the fad of removing all your decals came from?
not a fan...just wondering?

Some nice kit on display in here, I've got a fully loaded scalp, and looking for a mega 275 now for some all day epics!

Cheers

I don't like the stripes on 2013+ Mega. The Pulse, for example, is cleaner and better looking.

I would get the Mega even with the stripes, but I had the chance to have a better looking bike for a cheap price (about 25 euro), so why not?

Posted: Apr 5, 2014 at 12:14 Quote
My 2013 Mega AM
I really like this bike.Always brings a smile to my face when I'm out on it.
Lyriks are in 170mm setting but they have a straight steerer so I can Use an internal headset . keeps the head angle a bit better for climbing.

photo

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 at 7:54 Quote
What psi you guys running in your 2013 megas REAR monarch ? Somthing not right with mine feels harsh over small bumps ...thinking I maybe running it to high

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 at 9:06 Quote
Thought you'd had it pushed?Mine doesn't feel great to be honest,running it with190 at moment,4 clicks fast to slow rebound,still try to get it right,I'm about 90kg kitted up.My old pushed Rp3 felt a lot better descending,ultra plush thru all it's travel.

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 at 10:36 Quote
jase111171 wrote:
Thought you'd had it pushed?Mine doesn't feel great to be honest,running it with190 at moment,4 clicks fast to slow rebound,still try to get it right,I'm about 90kg kitted up.My old pushed Rp3 felt a lot better descending,ultra plush thru all it's travel.
cheers I did have it pushed and it was sweeeet . Year later sent it in for service . Forgot what psi I was running before but since the service it don't feel as good . I'm running 180psi and I get 20% sag

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 at 10:55 Quote
Out at local trail center
photo

photo

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 at 11:52 Quote
jase111171 wrote:

RP i had on Pitch was much worse than the Monarch Plus, i'm running 155psi and weigh 77kilos, shock has good small bump and stays high in travel when pushing but it's super plash on bigger bumps

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 at 15:46 Quote
brigand wrote:
jase111171 wrote:

RP i had on Pitch was much worse than the Monarch Plus, i'm running 155psi and weigh 77kilos, shock has good small bump and stays high in travel when pushing but it's super plash on bigger bumps
I go fed up with the dead feeling rear end so put a rp23 with the large volume spacer in it and it has completely changed the bike so responsive more adjustment doesn't blow it's travel. Gettin it pushed next month but don't think it needs it really. Sold the monarch for the same price I got the rp23 for

Posted: Apr 8, 2014 at 1:12 Quote
superbikes wrote:
jase111171 wrote:
cheers I did have it pushed and it was sweeeet . Year later sent it in for service . Forgot what psi I was running before but since the service it don't feel as good . I'm running 180psi and I get 20% sag

Isn't sag supposed to be at 30%?

I'm 72 kg and run 150/155 psi (still trying).

Posted: Apr 8, 2014 at 1:41 Quote
caste wrote:
superbikes wrote:
jase111171 wrote:

25---30% sag yes that's what I'm saying I'm getting 20% sag with 180psi . Problem is if I drop the air down to get 25%sag it's to soft and blows it's travel . I'm sure I had 180psi and got 25% sag before the service . Need to find that sweeeet spot all over again

Posted: Apr 8, 2014 at 1:41 Quote
caste wrote:
superbikes wrote:
jase111171 wrote:

25-30% Just comes down to rider preferences

Posted: Apr 8, 2014 at 1:43 Quote
Matt-MDH wrote:
caste wrote:
superbikes wrote:

25-30% Just comes down to rider preferences
yep 25% for allround rideing and 30% for DH that's the rule I stick by ..

Posted: Apr 9, 2014 at 4:23 Quote
Hi. New to this forum. Riding a 2014 Mega 275. Anybody else had issues with their lower shock bushings? Mine have definite play in them after only 2 months and met a bloke last week who was on his 3rd set in 4 months. Been trying to work out which bushings I need and cant find the info anywhere. Bike isn't to hand either to measure and trying to avoid the legthy journey to the shop where I bought it from. Shock is the Stock Monarch + RC3. Think I need a 12.7 × 12.7, (1/2 × 1/2) but then there are several different width and bolt sizes to choose from. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015438
Mobile Version of Website