Nukeproof Owners Club

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Nukeproof Owners Club
Posted: Aug 17, 2014 at 6:28 Quote
TF site says the Inline is in stock now.

Posted: Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 Quote
citizenlee wrote:
NOT the DBinline but yes the DBAIR is . I get pain next week so if DBinline comes in I'll get that if not DBAIR )

Posted: Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 Quote
superbikes wrote:
citizenlee wrote:
NOT the DBinline but yes the DBAIR is . I get pain next week so if DBinline comes in I'll get that if not DBAIR )
DBinline is due any day

Posted: Aug 17, 2014 at 8:31 Quote
superbikes wrote:
superbikes wrote:
citizenlee wrote:
DBinline is due any day
which monarch have you got?is it the new ones with rapid response?monarch plus or standard monarch?

Posted: Aug 17, 2014 at 8:39 Quote
jase111171 wrote:
superbikes wrote:
superbikes wrote:
DBinline is due any day
which monarch have you got?is it the new ones with rapid response?monarch plus or standard monarch?
monarch RC3 rapid recovery not the plus

Posted: Aug 17, 2014 at 9:14 Quote
superbikes wrote:
jase111171 wrote:
superbikes wrote:
DBinline is due any day
seems a common problem with the monarchs and plus,could be a problem for sram considering how many are fitted to bikes worldwide

Posted: Aug 17, 2014 at 11:47 Quote
jase111171 wrote:
superbikes wrote:
jase111171 wrote:
seems a common problem with the monarchs and plus,could be a problem for sram considering how many are fitted to bikes worldwide
yes I think it's the pro pedal that makes the knocking sound . If I put it in pedal or open mode it knocks at 20% of its travel but pop it into lock and at 20% travel no knocking so it's defo somthing to do with the damping thingy bob . Don't know the ins and outs buts that's what I've found on mine

Posted: Aug 17, 2014 at 13:48 Quote
Scalp owners. Do I just get the bearing kit off CRC or are there better options out there?

Posted: Aug 17, 2014 at 22:10 Quote
hi after two ride on my Tr275, my monarch has Developed an air leak...guess ive better call crc to sort i out...Bu great bike

Posted: Aug 18, 2014 at 0:53 Quote
Anyone on here with a mega am 275 running maxxis minion dhf/dhr if so what size?

Posted: Aug 18, 2014 at 1:55 Quote
superbikes wrote:
citizenlee wrote:

You've confused me Confused

Every Cane Creek shock on their website, inc the DBinline, is currently in stock for delivery.

Posted: Aug 18, 2014 at 2:38 Quote
citizenlee wrote:
superbikes wrote:
citizenlee wrote:

You've confused me Confused

Every Cane Creek shock on their website, inc the DBinline, is currently in stock for delivery.
DBinline not instock yet ....*First drop of the DBinlines shipping from the States at the end July 2014 - we expect despatch to be from early August onwards - all sizes available to preorder now** HENCE preorder

Posted: Aug 18, 2014 at 2:58 Quote
Misleading site then, as when you select any of the shock sizes it says in stock Smile

Posted: Aug 18, 2014 at 3:06 Quote
citizenlee wrote:
Misleading site then, as when you select any of the shock sizes it says in stock Smile
instock to preorder maybe ... Shipment only has so many so as it says preorder then when you add to basket preorder is just what you are doing ) that's how it sounds to me anyway

Posted: Aug 18, 2014 at 3:08 Quote
superbikes wrote:
citizenlee wrote:
instock to preorder maybe ... Shipment only has so many so as it says preorder then when you add to basket preorder is just what you are doing ) that's how it sounds to me anyway
tho do agree it should say preorder on checkout

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014652
Mobile Version of Website