Nukeproof Owners Club
Posted: Oct 24, 2014 at 9:50 Quote
EuanBisset145 wrote:
bigburd wrote:
citizenlee wrote:

F**k that, get them told mate!

Otherwise set Anne on them...

photo

I basically told them I think it's crazy that nukeproof think they can give me a 3rd frame knowing fully that it's a flawed design and that I should be entitled to a Pulse , no way I'm going through all this bollox again ...

I really hope they come through because if I have to get a refund I'm f*cked as I will only get 1100 back due to all the discounts I have had due to the replacement frame arriving with paint chips...

The pulse is going cheap on crc right now anyway, something like 1250 for them.

Nukeproof have finally agreed to give me a Pulse Smile

Posted: Oct 24, 2014 at 10:19 Quote
bigburd wrote:
EuanBisset145 wrote:
bigburd wrote:

I basically told them I think it's crazy that nukeproof think they can give me a 3rd frame knowing fully that it's a flawed design and that I should be entitled to a Pulse , no way I'm going through all this bollox again ...

I really hope they come through because if I have to get a refund I'm f*cked as I will only get 1100 back due to all the discounts I have had due to the replacement frame arriving with paint chips...

sorted hope that one works out better for you )

Posted: Oct 24, 2014 at 10:28 Quote
superbikes wrote:
bigburd wrote:
EuanBisset145 wrote:

Me too ! If this one cracks then in less than a year I give up and get a refund.

Posted: Oct 24, 2014 at 11:52 Quote
bigburd wrote:
superbikes wrote:
bigburd wrote:

Me too ! If this one cracks then in less than a year I give up and get a refund.

So the founder of the NP owners club may end up leaving and starting a new tribe! Let's hope it doesn't crack!

Posted: Oct 24, 2014 at 17:42 Quote
Gave it a coat of paint.

photo

Posted: Oct 24, 2014 at 20:58 Quote
Damn that scalps gorgeous!

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 5:12 Quote
Any thoughts which is better for my nukeproof mega tr frame 275. Rockshox pike solo air or dual position? The dual position is a bit heavier right? Is travel adjustment really that useful?

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 5:30 Quote
cosmonuke wrote:
Any thoughts which is better for my nukeproof am tr frame 275. Rockshox pike solo air or dual position? The dual position is a bit heavier right? Is travel adjustment really that useful?

I had the dual adjust on my old bike. Never once used it. I think the system is supposed to be a but unreliable aswell from what I've heard

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 5:54 Quote
dmrrider95 wrote:
cosmonuke wrote:
Any thoughts which is better for my nukeproof am tr frame 275. Rockshox pike solo air or dual position? The dual position is a bit heavier right? Is travel adjustment really that useful?

I had the dual adjust on my old bike. Never once used it. I think the system is supposed to be a but unreliable aswell from what I've heard

From what i have heard most people prefer solo air.. Its just some reviews in the web are saying dual position is good for ascending and decending which is i dnt know if its just for advertisement coz why do some experienced riders prefer solo right? Makes it hard for me to choose...

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 6:21 Quote
Thinking about getting my snap powder coated of next season any input on what colour i should go with?
currently looks like this

photo

thinking maybe orange?

O+
Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 7:30 Quote
Orange would be good. I am usually not a fan of hard tails but that's a sweet build!

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 8:36 Quote
PINK for the WIN

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 8:36 Quote
Red gets my vote

edit: pink actually, red second.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014620
Mobile Version of Website