Nukeproof Owners Club

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Nukeproof Owners Club
Posted: Jul 14, 2015 at 5:55 Quote
No special tool needed to strip the scalps linkages

Posted: Jul 14, 2015 at 15:28 Quote
peanutbuter wrote:
Wale wrote:
Have anyone ridden both, 26 and 27.5 Mega TR's?
yeah ive got the same question

I've got the 26 TR and my ridding mate has the 27.5 TR. I haven't ridden his as he's a fair bit heavier but there isn't much (if anything) in them. Both bikes built quite burley, mine with marz 350 cr and he has the pikes, both 160mm travel forks, wide enduro type wheels etc.

We're about the same ability but lately I've been gapping him slightly, maybe 26 is faster Wink Both bikes are great, been used on uplift days at Bike Park Wales and knocking about in afan.

Can't recommend them enough

Posted: Jul 14, 2015 at 16:27 Quote
New Pulse with 2015 boxxers

New 2014 pulse with my 2015 Boxxers, just arrived today.

Posted: Jul 17, 2015 at 3:27 Quote
https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/freesolochainguide?source=feed_text&story_id=891767090897092

Posted: Jul 19, 2015 at 9:04 Quote
How am I supposed to get the chainstays off my Mega TR?
photo
There's an axle or sth like that in there, right?

Posted: Jul 19, 2015 at 10:42 Quote
there should be a steel rod with thread on it, just screw in one of the bolts a little and tap with a rubber mallet or hammer n wood.

Posted: Jul 19, 2015 at 11:04 Quote
Juggy1985 wrote:
there should be a steel rod with thread on it, just screw in one of the bolts a little and tap with a rubber mallet or hammer n wood.

So I don't screw it all the way down? and I tap the bolt?

Posted: Jul 19, 2015 at 11:17 Quote
Wale wrote:
Juggy1985 wrote:

better off using a longer bolt,so you can screw it all the way in,and still have something sticking out to hit with a rubber mallet.

Posted: Jul 19, 2015 at 12:04 Quote
jase111171 wrote:
Wale wrote:
Juggy1985 wrote:

better off using a longer bolt,so you can screw it all the way in,and still have something sticking out to hit with a rubber mallet.

And what if I don't have any longer bolts?

Posted: Jul 19, 2015 at 12:07 Quote
Wale wrote:
jase111171 wrote:
Wale wrote:

And what if I don't have any longer bolts?
buy one!if you use the original one and don't screw it right in,you risk not only damaging the bolt,but also the threads.

Posted: Jul 19, 2015 at 12:30 Quote
Just use the bolt that came with it, seriously!
Your not gonna mess it up just unscrew a little and give it a tap or few, I've already done this on my am and it's fine, also watch you don't lose the spacer behind the bearings

Posted: Jul 20, 2015 at 1:00 Quote
Madmanspencer wrote:
Just use the bolt that came with it, seriously!
Your not gonna mess it up just unscrew a little and give it a tap or few, I've already done this on my am and it's fine, also watch you don't lose the spacer behind the bearings

What i said 5 or 6 posts ago!

Posted: Jul 20, 2015 at 4:51 Quote
np didn't replace my frame ;(

Posted: Jul 20, 2015 at 4:54 Quote
peanutbuter wrote:
np didn't replace my frame ;(

What was the reason?

Posted: Jul 20, 2015 at 6:40 Quote
The rod just won't come off! It's f*cking stuck Really Mad maybe I'll just cut the chainstay to two pieces and hit the pieces off, one by one.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014754
Mobile Version of Website