Share Your Meal Recipes!

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Share Your Meal Recipes!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Apr 26, 2012 at 21:26 Quote
So, as mountain bikers, road cyclists or just everyday commuters, we all love to eat no matter what!

What kind of meals do you like to prepare for yourself that are health conscious and tasty at the same time?!

Whether you're making dinner for a quiet night at home, making meals during a bulk/cut phase or just cooking to eat, share your recipes and try what others are posting!

Stay healthy, stay fit!

Simple Breakfast

4 Eggs Scrambled with 1/2cup milk to fluff.
2 Pieces of grainy toast with 2tbsp Peanut Butter
1 Apple Sliced
6 Strawberries Sliced
2 Cups of Orange Juice or 2% Milk depending what I am feeling

O+
Posted: Jul 20, 2012 at 10:33 Quote
double wrote:
So, as mountain bikers, road cyclists or just everyday commuters, we all love to eat no matter what!

What kind of meals do you like to prepare for yourself that are health conscious and tasty at the same time?!

Whether you're making dinner for a quiet night at home, making meals during a bulk/cut phase or just cooking to eat, share your recipes and try what others are posting!

Stay healthy, stay fit!

Simple Breakfast

4 Eggs Scrambled with 1/2cup milk to fluff.
2 Pieces of grainy toast with 2tbsp Peanut Butter
1 Apple Sliced
6 Strawberries Sliced
2 Cups of Orange Juice or 2% Milk depending what I am feeling

I made this Breakfast one time and it's changed my life forever!

Posted: Jul 22, 2012 at 14:35 Quote
(For breakfast)
2 whole egg
3 egg whites
1/2 lb of 99% fat free ground turkey.

Cook the turkey on the stove on medium until golden brown.
mix the eggs together then pour the mixture into the pan with the turkey to make a scramble.
You can add any seasonings that you like and you can veggies such as onion, bell pepper, etc, to make it your own creation.
Eat it in a bowl or put it in a wheat tortilla.

Posted: Aug 3, 2012 at 17:33 Quote
Turkey Burgers!!
Take Ground turkey and mix meat with a black bean/corn salsa and sauteed mushrooms
oh man, so good!.

Posted: Aug 3, 2012 at 22:34 Quote
I love turkey burgers. Never had them with that salsa though, gunna have to give it a try!!

Posted: Nov 12, 2012 at 10:37 Quote
pasta!!!

brocoli
asparagus
carrots
green/red peppers
onions
lotsa tomatoes
lots and lots of mushrooms (cremini)
spinach
green onions
celery
etc...
and for those meateaters, add 1 lb strained browned ground beef (or bison) (or turkey (never tried ground turkey in this recipie)
keep cheese to a minimum

i prefer linguine but any pasta works.

cook everything till the juice from the veggies become thick as sauce.

serve hot.

Posted: Nov 14, 2012 at 4:41 Quote
Crab cocktail with avocado and abit of self made mayonnaise. I guess some people are surprised that I call that healthy, but think about it. Self made mayonnaise is an egg yolk + olive oil. So the dish is very high in fat and high in protein, but aslong as you go for good quality indegridients and dont overdo it, its alot of vitamins and actually really good fats!

Posted: Nov 16, 2012 at 2:33 Quote
Pasta Bake

Cook pasta (ongoing during this bit)

Chicken, Peppers, Sweetcorn, fry until browning

then sling in a tomato and chilli pasta sauce and a tin of tomatos. Leave stewing for a bit, throw in some mixed herbs and chopped spinach. Then mix in with the pasta.

Shove in an oven proof dish, sling some cheese on top with some crushed up crisps and leave until the cheese has melted Smile

Everyone loves it! Also works with sausages, turkey etc

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009738
Mobile Version of Website