Cheapest way to ship bike in Canada?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Cheapest way to ship bike in Canada?
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 20:31 Quote
kingfisher1 wrote:
i dont remember the name.
the store i got the parts from found them for me.
its was kinda funny, cuz i gave my credit card to ups, then the store sed, we will get it to you for only 12 bucks.
i still have 50 bucks credit at ups.

haha, so was it a canadian shipping co. or a U.S. co.?

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 20:33 Quote
I wouldn't trust greyhound... I work at a gas station where the greyhound drops off packages, sometimes the wrong numbers are on there, and the unloading people don't care for you stuff at all. Its hard to explain.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 20:34 Quote
Flatulant-Primate wrote:
I wouldn't trust greyhound... I work at a gas station where the greyhound drops off packages, sometimes the wrong numbers are on there, and the unloading people don't care for you stuff at all. Its hard to explain.

Hmm, have ever heard of them damaging or losing a bike?

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 20:38 Quote
I know in storage the stuff can be crushed sometimes, but i really haven't seen a bike come through... I always check where it comes from anyways so i know. It could easily be stolen though. If the person knew what they were looking for.

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 at 20:58 Quote
e-man13 wrote:
kingfisher1 wrote:
i dont remember the name.
the store i got the parts from found them for me.
its was kinda funny, cuz i gave my credit card to ups, then the store sed, we will get it to you for only 12 bucks.
i still have 50 bucks credit at ups.

haha, so was it a canadian shipping co. or a U.S. co.?

i live in edmonton, vancouver is about 16 hours drive, so yes it was a local shipping company, the store recommended to me

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2014. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.016875
Mobile Version of Website