Boredom Central

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Boredom Central
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 21, 2012 at 19:08 Quote
>>>> IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO POST in here despite having done so previously, contact me. This is an error. You are not banned unless you see your name on the bans list. I've recently closed the thread and in making of the users list I very likely missed some people. Contact me and we'll get this sorted out.

^
^
^
^
^

You know you're bored. Don't even try denying it.

This is general discussion.

You will love it.

The topic is whatever comes to your mind.

Go off-topic all you want. There really isn't a topic anyway.

Try to keep it clean and moderately mature, but I don't really care that much.

If you have to bitch someone out, do it in one post and one post only.

Here's a llama. This is the thread mascot.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/Purple_Cowlatubbies/llama.gif
Post .gif files, be an ass (within reason), rant, whatever.

RULES:

1. Never question the current topic. It is what it is. You may, however, change the topic at will.
2. Make an attempt at keeping your posts civil. I have already had to close this thread once to stop a bad argument from being the end of this thread and I hope to never have to do so again.
3. No doge. Zero tolerance. Seriously. People have tried me on this rule. People have been banned from this rule.
4. Pending...

#USERS trozei, haro-rider-13, mr-germany, zona, epavichthesavage, stand-easy, skunkape, bryandickson, downhillbmxican, Draggon, dkidd, lucasdupuis, top-cat, bubbaleech, nobble, Dirt-Street-Park, kinny-pb, mr-nozzer, Rattsl, blendo, Caezar, newfie-rides, bmxxican, marlon-d, debonis, bigbrotherbmx, sherbet, crs-one, griff369, larryssman7, thebillygoat6000, JaseZ, 817moto, adamlaycock, jamieridesbikes, Rambo1501, willy94, destri, Kop5, Creegz, Smason, enduro86, SebAshwell, fabdemaere, Bronco82, looeythedog, ezekiel, ianfleming, c-bernier, juniorpnwdh, Nashmeyer, Hermit185, slipfinger, comacruz, radek, nwthumbs, CameronRose, mtnbyker, midbestdj, boogaloo77, themagician, I-CanDoRideTheBike, SAVAGE-RIDER, six66, TreyDownhill #USERS

#BANS johnparkhurst, GiantXTC-0, hwipwill, evillampost, xiaofei, DirtJumperYo, Mcnevin, djzombie, elanto, James-Carey, recklessness, drakche, fuglio, Keskiyo, iffy, CRChris, deli-hustler, jespinal, Angryham, whattheheel #BANS

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 20:15 Quote
Subbed. Looking forward to wonderfully random conversation with strangers. Haha.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 20:19 Quote
I feel like this could be a good thread, subbed

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 20:20 Quote
It's quite entertaining. You can pretend to have friends!

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 20:22 Quote
Which is great. thats why everyone uses pinkbike anyway right?

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 20:23 Quote
I think it's more of a general thing. It's why people use the internet.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 20:25 Quote
Truth. Anyway, you've had your Dob like what a month now? glad you made the switch?

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 20:31 Quote
BOOM MUTHA f*ckA BOOM!
photo
Boredom means lurking old favorites.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 20:36 Quote
haro-rider-13 wrote:
Truth. Anyway, you've had your Dob like what a month now? glad you made the switch?
Definitely. But I've gone through the worst pedaling conditions ever. Beefy tires mounted on a heavy wheelset with rough-running bearings in the hubs and a 44t chainring SUCKS. At least the ring back to normal. Next are the wheels.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 20:36 Quote
zona wrote:
BOOM MUTHA f*ckA BOOM!
*boom*
Dude you seriously need to make a new Penthouse thread.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 20:37 Quote
trozei wrote:
zona wrote:
BOOM MUTHA f*ckA BOOM!
*boom*
Dude you seriously need to make a new Penthouse thread.
qft

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010772
Mobile Version of Website