Boredom Central

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Boredom Central
O+
Posted: Sep 15, 2014 at 21:11 Quote
debonis wrote:
Ghost stories?

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.quickmeme.com/img/44/44ba0f4db32605e0643595eba9fec342fa8803bbed24f6a1e5e9822a142e9e1d.jpg
I don't know why I read all of those but I'm creeped out now dammit.

Posted: Sep 15, 2014 at 22:15 Quote
Speaking of dark and creepy shit, anyone here seen the movie Donnie Darko?

Posted: Sep 15, 2014 at 23:55 Quote
One of the best movies ever!

"I'm voting Dukkakis"

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 10:05 Quote
Sadly I only really caught the end of it last night since I was revising an essay while my house brothers had it on but good lord was the portion that I caught good. Gonna they and watch it again sometime this week.

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 10:15 Quote
Do it. My reference will make sense. Also, his sister in the movie is his real life sister, Maggie Gyllenhall.

The movie is amazing through and through.

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 14:08 Quote
Smason wrote:
Only thing i had was i had that dream, of someone looking through my window. It woke me up and i closed my blinds and went to sleep. A couple days later i was cleaning my room, and saw finger smudges and went to clean them, But no matter what i used it wouldn't clean. They were on the outside. Pretty creepy and i still dont know if its a prank or.. i dont even know..
Holy f*ck, that last portion happened at my dads house but it was later in the day after they cleaned every window in the house (inside and out removing the sreens and everything) later that night he looks at the windows in the kitchen it is covered in dirt from the outside and a huge handprint clawing down the window, beneath the screen too. He also had to put a wood block in front of his front door to stop it from unlocking its self and opening and his house mate had something sit down on the end of his bed while he was sleeping and the bed had a big sag where that something was sitting as well. Needless to say I did not spend much time with my dad while he lived in that house Whip

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 14:23 Quote
So i found this..
photo
RIP

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 14:32 Quote
c-bernier wrote:
Smason wrote:
Only thing i had was i had that dream, of someone looking through my window. It woke me up and i closed my blinds and went to sleep. A couple days later i was cleaning my room, and saw finger smudges and went to clean them, But no matter what i used it wouldn't clean. They were on the outside. Pretty creepy and i still dont know if its a prank or.. i dont even know..
Holy f*ck, that last portion happened at my dads house but it was later in the day after they cleaned every window in the house (inside and out removing the sreens and everything) later that night he looks at the windows in the kitchen it is covered in dirt from the outside and a huge handprint clawing down the window, beneath the screen too. He also had to put a wood block in front of his front door to stop it from unlocking its self and opening and his house mate had something sit down on the end of his bed while he was sleeping and the bed had a big sag where that something was sitting as well. Needless to say I did not spend much time with my dad while he lived in that house Whip
f*ck that'd be scary! Hand prints on the outside of the window...damn.

Two nights ago I swear I heard a drawer open and close downstairs. My parents were both asleep. It's a draw with all these bowls, for baking and such. There's a stack of probably 8 metal ones, all different sizes that clang around when you shut the drawer. I heard that a bit after midnight...

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 16:23 Quote
I bought a longboard today. No regrets

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 16:33 Quote
I used to longboard. It was fun. Bikings more fun.

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 16:42 Quote
I longboarded a shit ton before college, now gonna get a short board like a penny or something a tiny bit bigger for the city.

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 19:31 Quote
Moving in three days. Never been so pumped.

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 19:33 Quote
Like 8 blocks from my current house. But it's the first time my family (mom brother and I) will be living in our own house not a duplex or building. I have my own room for once and it's a bit closer to my girls and school. Life's good.

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 19:35 Quote
Niiiice!! I miss Windsor. When my grandfather died I never really went back.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.029862
Mobile Version of Website