Boredom Central

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Boredom Central
Posted: Dec 12, 2014 at 19:11 Quote
dkidd wrote:
Jackson, I assume you or your old man have re-done older vehicle interiors?
Upholstery, no. We hire that out. It's not that expensive considering what you're getting for your buck. I love your car by the way. Solid buy.

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2014 at 11:56 Quote
trozei wrote:
dkidd wrote:
Upholstery, no. We hire that out. It's not that expensive considering what you're getting for your buck. I love your car by the way. Solid buy.
Thanks man.

I think I'm gonna do it myself. At least the carpet/underlay. Maybe headliner too.

Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 0:11 Quote
dkidd wrote:
trozei wrote:
dkidd wrote:
Thanks man.

I think I'm gonna do it myself. At least the carpet/underlay. Maybe headliner too.
I'm just not exactly set up for upholstery work at home. Pair that with no experience and it's not exactly an appealing task for me.

Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 10:41 Quote
SEAT COVERS! f*ck IT!

Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 11:41 Quote
im currently trying to find knock off brides for my car lol all the ones im finding have rank colours too them tho. i just want plain black Blank Stare

Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 11:46 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
im currently trying to find knock off brides for my car lol all the ones im finding have rank colours too them tho. i just want plain black Blank Stare
The kind of person that buys a knockoff seat is the kind of person that really wants you to notice their seat.

Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 11:47 Quote
i just want a supportive seat without paying out the ass for it Frown

Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 11:47 Quote
trozei wrote:
nwthumbs wrote:
The kind of person that buys a knockoff _____ is the kind of person that really wants you to notice their _____.

Adjusted for daily life.

Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 12:02 Quote
If you think a bride rep will provide support you are very mistaken

Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 12:47 Quote
More support than the stock thing in my deawoo. I don't care about lumbar I don't really need it. I need side support

Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 14:38 Quote
you'll hate yourself if you get them. just get a wrx seat and mod the rails. cheaper and dailyable

Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 14:54 Quote
You'll care about lumbar support in a few years breh. I need it so bad.

Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 18:33 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/AK-HOTTEST-sale-adjustable-CF-car_1411758012.html

Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 22:36 Quote
The word "racing" is in capitals.

Addressing a specific crowd here.

Speaking of, some kids in a sunfire were trying to race me tonight. Every time they'd try I'd just get outta 5th gear and get a couple lengths on them then go back to cruising speed.

So weird now that I have a car that's actually over 100HP

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.038987
Mobile Version of Website